Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2013
What you have to remember is that while this film is a replacement for the old Polaroid film, its a much different makeup than the Polaroid stuff. Namely, you have to keep the film away from light IMMEDIATELY! Quickly put it in a pocket, a dark bag, whatever and leave it alone for 30 minutes. Not really an instant film at this point, but if you follow this rule, the film does eventually produce some nice results.
on April 13, 2013
I decided to experiment with Polaroid film but really, be careful as the old cameras generally don't have good lenses (I'm not discussing professional / press Polaroid cameras with removable lenses). I appreciate that Impossible is making new films, but at $24+ per box of 8 shots, with the film being finnicky and often having development "effects" and visible grain of crystals (even when properly drying out in desiccants) I think the film has to be desired by a certain artistic audience. There are other cameras still produced that use cheaper Fuji instant film, but for those wanting the 600 series film, at the least, it creates great interest at parties. Please note -- and this is also said on their website -- that this film is very light sensitive and after 3 boxes of the silver shade (one box of their color film proved black-and-white is better) i've almost given up trying to get proper light exposure. For me, too expensive of a hobby on mediocre quality, but I know partly this is due to the limitations of my 600 series Polaroid Business Edition camera. Mixed feelings. I've seen good results from others but too sensitive for casual user I think.
on February 1, 2014
My gf really wanted a Polaroid, so I found one for her and started looking for film. Impossible makes the only film for the camera now, so I really didn't have any options as to what I could buy and they know that... that's part of why it costs so freaking much. My biggest issue with the film is that the "Instant" film is no longer instant. It takes at least 30 minutes to develop in the dark, and you need to keep it in the dark the entire time (put it away as quickly as possible).
On top of the developing time, we've had issues with the pictures having random white spots on them sometimes (in the B/W and the color film) and we have no idea why. The colors aren't as great as I would like them to be in the color film either. I hope they constantly improve the product.
on October 27, 2013
Old polaroid film can be hit or miss when it comes to if it will actually develop. I've ordered from this company a few times, and whenever the film we ordered wasn't of quality they always sent us another pack no problem.
on May 16, 2013
It didn't take pictures very well. I figured that I could take pictures outside and it wouldn't matter but the pictures I took didn't develop at all. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of this film and I will not buy anymore.
on January 12, 2013
picture was a little fuzzy no matter what setting I used and there isn't much film per package, I got 3 good pictures out of the bunch
on July 18, 2013
All i can say is... Amazing!! Beautiful pictures, excellent experience with polaroid!!!! Old times are really back! Thank you Impossible and Amazon.
on July 13, 2013
Everything worked fine. No problems with the film and the shots came out wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to Polaroid lovers.
on January 16, 2014
the film has been sitting around too long so the pictures come out super dark and hard to see anything. not worth what i paid by any means.
on June 11, 2013
This was the first time I purchased the silver shade of Impossible film, I have purchased the cool and the color before. This was definitely different! The photos I ended up with are beautiful and unique but it isn't my preferred shade. The photos end up almost metallic and harsh, not in a bad way...just not my style. The photos are very interesting. I suggest using a lighter setting on your camera. It seemed to develop a little slower than the color cartridges, about 30 minutes or so.