5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, great project
Thanks to Impossible, old Polaroid cameras have life once again.

Photos with this film look very 70's. Blues tend to be a bit faded, especially under high light, which might be frustrating to some, though I rather like the effect.
Published on October 30, 2012 by Jane the Bear

1.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid PRD2186 680 Color Shade Cool Film
I followed the package instructions carefully and was unable to get a good quality picture from this film-pak. Therefore, I cannot recommend the product to other consumers.
Published 23 months ago by sewmac

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, great project, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Impossible PRD2186 PX 680 Color Shade Cool Film for Polaroid 600 Cameras, (Multi-colored) (Electronics)
Thanks to Impossible, old Polaroid cameras have life once again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid PRD2186 680 Color Shade Cool Film, December 13, 2012
sewmac (Minden, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great execpt.., November 7, 2012
It's wonderful love the effect it has on my pictures but the only thing is when you take it in sunlight the picture starts to get sun spots on the picture which really sucks but overall a great alternative to the regular polaroid films that cost over 100 dollars. but besides that little aspect it's great!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, November 4, 2012
It's great! Takes a little bit for the photos to develop but regardless they come out amazing.
If you have a polaroid and some cash to spend then buy this! It's your best bet if you want to take instant photos on an old polaroid and get that amazing nostalgic feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, December 14, 2013
I give this product 5 stars because honestly it's the best you can get anywhere. It is the only product of its kind in the market and it works. The quality is amazing and impeccable. I would recommend this to any one who is looking for quality film for your 600 Series. It only comes with eight but then again it must be really hard to come by these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so life saving, September 16, 2013
Because I have a functioning vintage Polaroid camera in damn good condition and because Polaroid stopped making film for it, I purchased my only possible alternative for film, the "Impossible PRD2186 PX 680 Color Shade Cool Film for Polaroid 600 Cameras." After doing some research, the IMPOSSIBLE company claimed I needed this "Impossible Frog Tongue" to ensure my pictures came out with correct exposure (because their film is more sensitive than the Polaroid film). Great, so I bought it. Now, here's the deal, I don't know if it was the Frog Tongue or the film itself but... I spent a lot of time researching exactly how to shoot the film and what to do after, I kept in mind what to do for different settings and times of day and available light blah blah blah; I followed all the directions, I timed everything to the second...and my pictures came out pretty crappy. They didn't develop very clearly, the colors weren't true to my subject, everything had a sepia tint, and the picture were just pretty faint in general. I doubt it was due to my camera being faulty because it's in really great condition. Maybe the frog tongue is crappy or I just got a crappy bunch of film, but I'm tellin' ya, I took multiple shots and I followed ALL their 50 million directions to the dot and my pictures still did not come out well.

Conclusion: Even if you follow all the guidelines associated with your camera, the "Impossible PRD2186 PX 680 Color Shade Cool Film for Polaroid 600," and the frog tongue, your pictures still may not come out very well. Although, it is debatable whether this is because of my camera, the IMPOSSIBLE film, or the Frog Tongue itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, a little dull in color, May 30, 2013
Bought this for a young relative. They had found a Polaroid camera, and had no film. They were just thrilled with this film.
The reason it's not more stars, is it is just too expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, but expensive, February 23, 2013
I'm not sure if the Impossible Project film is not as good as the original Polaroid film, but looking back at pictures I took when I was a kid with the original Polaroid film, those turned out a lot nicer. The photos I have taken with Impossible film are always washed out, tinted, or have strange flaws and variations like part of the photo being left undeveloped. This does, however, give your pictures a certain charm. I really hope the company didn't make bad film just to get the pictures to look vintage.

Be aware that any picture you take during the day outside will be washed out. For example I took a picture of a building with a very light colored roof and in the picture the roof is the exact same color as the sky - pretty much white.

The company website tells you to shield the picture with your hand when it pops out. This is stupid because instant film should not be vulnerable to light. I do it some of the time, but sometimes my hand gets in the picture a bit. I have no idea if it helps or not.

It costs about $3 a picture, but I enjoy instant photography so much that I will keep buying Impossible Project film.

5.0 out of 5 stars so hard to find and this was perfect!, December 19, 2012
Exactly what was described and what we needed. Good job and thanks! Would use again next time. Love it! *

3.0 out of 5 stars Bronze cracks, December 1, 2012
When I used the film there were sections of the film which did not develop the image, leaving a bronze crack in certain photographs. Apart from that the produced classic Polaroid images.