5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it again
Published 21 months ago by alexa

3.0 out of 5 stars EH.
Honestly, the color was nowhere near the quality of the old polaroids. Even though it said they did not need to be turned over and protected from light after being shot, I still did and there was little sharpness to any of them. Considering the price, I probably won't buy these again.
Published 24 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it again, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Impossible PRD2441 PX 680 Color Protection Film for 600 Cameras (White) (Electronics)
This product worked as well as I had expected. Looking for good polaroid film is not an easy feat, especially since polaroid stopped making film in 2008. I read a lot of reviews on different products, and despite many reviews for the impossible being negative because of development time, which is true, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. The pricing is obviously on the high side, but relatively speaking, compared to polaroid brand film, impossible is a lot cheaper. Also, almost every review for the polaroid brand film is negative because of either, expired film, pictures coming out dark or defected, or pictures just not coming out at all. The pictures from the impossible film came out very well and there were no defects or other problems. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I already put in an order for more today! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Does The Job, June 24, 2013
Since Polaroid stopped making the 600 film and everything else is ridiculously expensive, I decided to give PX 680 a shot. It's worked just fine for me so far. All I have to say is that it did take a while for the film to fully develop, approximately 10 minutes or so, but it's nothing really to complain about. The pictures came out with a warm yellowish tinge but I think it adds to the "vintage" effect. That being said, the quality is definitely not going to be as good as Polaroid but this film does its job. If you're like me and just want film to take polaroids for fun, it's worth it to buy these because they seem to be the cheapest option.

3.0 out of 5 stars EH., January 2, 2013
Mike (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars so cool!, November 27, 2012
i was very excited to get this so i wouldnt have to sheild my photos right away and i had so much fun with it, never been so happy with results! the color is so nice!! so happy with my purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars nostalgic, February 18, 2013
Good product and photos were worthy will recommend this product to many others easy to use this product great shots

2.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Pictures, Crappy Price, October 27, 2013
David Boring (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I love film and instant cameras, and I appreciate imperfections and some of the special editions that come along with that... I am not someone who was disappointed these were the awesome quality that comes out of my dSLR. I was just disappointed in how ridiculously much the pictures sucked. Out of a pack I had maybe two that turned out moderately decent, which for the price is not acceptable.

If you want to have fun with an instant camera splurge on a Instax 210, the cheaper film will make up for the initial price pretty quick and you'll consistently get good quality shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 13, 2013
Item was shipped very soon.
Good quality! The color is very beautiful~
Like it very much!
Will buy it again~

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad someone still makes this film!, February 20, 2013
This film worked in my old Polaroid camera and I was afraid they stopped making it. Picture came out good but developing seemed to take longer than I remember. Still happy I found it and it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPOSSIBLEfilm for 600 polaroid cameras, October 27, 2013
i read all the negative reviewsand it kind of put me off, but i needed to buy film for my recently purchased polaroid camera.
i came to the conlcusion that with everything, it is always going to be a risk, so, i took a chance and purchased the film and im glad i did. in MY experience with it, (i've no idea how the pictures will turn out for you). i am obviously a newbie at this polaroid camera photography, but i've always wanted one. i will say this though, i snapped at random things as test shots, an i shouldntve because i see that the film did work. now im down to 5. but try it!!! it's really gooD! gives the pictures a vintage feel. love it. i will be buying again. you should too! ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Color Film, August 4, 2013
I don't know if it is my camera or the film. I'm not very pleased with the pictures. They came out too light.

Impossible PRD2441 PX 680 Color Protection Film for 600 Cameras (White)
$29.99