Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 2, 2013
This product worked as well as I had expected. Looking for good polaroid film is not an easy feat, especially since polaroid stopped making film in 2008. I read a lot of reviews on different products, and despite many reviews for the impossible being negative because of development time, which is true, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. The pricing is obviously on the high side, but relatively speaking, compared to polaroid brand film, impossible is a lot cheaper. Also, almost every review for the polaroid brand film is negative because of either, expired film, pictures coming out dark or defected, or pictures just not coming out at all. The pictures from the impossible film came out very well and there were no defects or other problems. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I already put in an order for more today! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
on June 24, 2013
Since Polaroid stopped making the 600 film and everything else is ridiculously expensive, I decided to give PX 680 a shot. It's worked just fine for me so far. All I have to say is that it did take a while for the film to fully develop, approximately 10 minutes or so, but it's nothing really to complain about. The pictures came out with a warm yellowish tinge but I think it adds to the "vintage" effect. That being said, the quality is definitely not going to be as good as Polaroid but this film does its job. If you're like me and just want film to take polaroids for fun, it's worth it to buy these because they seem to be the cheapest option.
on October 27, 2013
I love film and instant cameras, and I appreciate imperfections and some of the special editions that come along with that... I am not someone who was disappointed these were the awesome quality that comes out of my dSLR. I was just disappointed in how ridiculously much the pictures sucked. Out of a pack I had maybe two that turned out moderately decent, which for the price is not acceptable.

If you want to have fun with an instant camera splurge on a Instax 210, the cheaper film will make up for the initial price pretty quick and you'll consistently get good quality shots.
on October 27, 2013
i read all the negative reviewsand it kind of put me off, but i needed to buy film for my recently purchased polaroid camera.
i came to the conlcusion that with everything, it is always going to be a risk, so, i took a chance and purchased the film and im glad i did. in MY experience with it, (i've no idea how the pictures will turn out for you). i am obviously a newbie at this polaroid camera photography, but i've always wanted one. i will say this though, i snapped at random things as test shots, an i shouldntve because i see that the film did work. now im down to 5. but try it!!! it's really gooD! gives the pictures a vintage feel. love it. i will be buying again. you should too! ;)
on January 2, 2013
Honestly, the color was nowhere near the quality of the old polaroids. Even though it said they did not need to be turned over and protected from light after being shot, I still did and there was little sharpness to any of them. Considering the price, I probably won't buy these again.
on April 23, 2013
It's a nice story they tell. I get it. It's all very impossibly impressive or impressively impossible. One of the two.

So....back here on this planet you'll spend 25 bucks for 8 pictures and 3 of them look kind of maybe decent in a Lomography sort of way. If you have to use your Polaroid camera that uses integral film, and some people do, then it's this or the equally unpredictable and expensive expired film.

Me?

I say if you want to play with a Polaroid instant camera, get a Polaroid that uses pack film. Yes, the peal apart kind. You want to kick it old school and go analog? Than lets do it right. There are millions of Land cameras out there that use pack film and some are pretty dang good cameras. Your pictures will look like...like pictures...real pictures...not the analog version of Instagram. The film is cheaper - use Fujifilm FP-100C for the color and the Fujifilm FP-3000B for the black and white.
on June 26, 2014
Brings life back to our polaroid instant camera. It does take a little more to get used to in order to ensure that you get a decent picture. You really need to make sure you keep the developing film in the dark for around 45 minutes to ensure a good print. While the prints will not rival today's technology, I can't say I had an expectation they would. For what it is, it is excellent.
on December 24, 2013
This film works for polaroid cameras. It just takes about two hours for the image to appear yet it was supposed to be "instant film". It is not worth $25 for only 8 films. The pictures are somewhat blurry. I bought this only because it was the only film available for my polaroid camera. I recommend you get this only if: you NEED some film, and/or if you want to be an artsy hipster.
on July 1, 2013
My 15 year old son found these polaroids at a traders fair for $1. He wanted to see how this worked and we found this film on Amazon. Since we were taking a risk - we wanted to find the cheapest one possible. He had a lot of fun with this. If the film was cheaper, we would definitely buy more for playing.
on April 17, 2014
This film worked perfectly. The pictures turned out beautifully. I did have an issue with my camera taking pictures accidentally, but I'm 98% sure that's an issue with my camera, not the film. Expensive, but frankly, kind of worth it.