5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!!
So I have a barbie Instant camera, and for a summer thing i wanted to take a punch of instant pictures with it, and so far a i love them!! I have taken a total of 16 and each one makes me smile!
Published on August 13, 2012 by Catty :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs work
The film had many light marks on it when the picture developed. My Polaroid camera did not have any problems with the last film I bought. I'm upset due to the fact that the film was so expensive and not one of the 8 pictures turned out decent.
Published 23 months ago by Garrett

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs work, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Impossible PX 600 Silver Shade UV+ Black Frame for Polaroid 600 Cameras (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!!, August 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Finish the film ASAP, April 25, 2014
Please dont keep the film when you are already inserted it into your polaroid.

I kept the film inside my polaroid and when I use it to take pictures. And then the photos looks like it is faded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Shade, February 11, 2014
This stuff is so fun to play with. its fun to just see whats gonna come out. its always something new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but I can't give it 'five stars', July 23, 2013
To be completely honest, it's hard to stomach at $25-30/pack, but it does create a wonderfully ethereal image. I ended up buying a dozen or so packs, but after they were finished, I stopped simply because the price. My sx-70 sits on the shelf these days. I should also mention that the film can be very moody depending on temperature so it takes a few shots, if not a few packs, to get used to the developing process. I'll admit I blew through a solid two packs just testing it out which led to me crying fetal position in the corner of my bedroom. I should also note that since Polaroid cameras, especially sx-70s, are so old, one should either buy refurbished or a thoroughly tested version. On a final note, Fuji Pack film is half the price and there are so many cameras/camera backs that use them that it is my chosen instant film.

1.0 out of 5 stars inconsistent, June 10, 2013
I woud not recommend this film! it is too inconsistent. However, the effect is very unique. It is nothing you could not replicate in Photoshop.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great film product, January 23, 2013
However, I was sent color film instead of black and white (as ordered). Quite disappointed, but the film was still great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better, January 2, 2013
Mike (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
The quality on these were much better than the color pictures we took in the same setting/lighting. I love the black border around the pictures instead of the usual white. I did not experiment with light exposure to produce sepia tones, but will definitely do so in the future. I'm pretty excited about that prospect. The only concern with experimenting is the price. At $3 per picture, it's a steep price for messing up. In the era of digital cameras, it's just hard to swallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid Film, December 22, 2012
Works Great! Would definitely purchase this again. Looking forward to trying out some colored film for my polaroid camera. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great price, decent pics!, November 27, 2012
For the price for this model of polaroid is very fair. Considering they don't do tem any more and the other ones are a fortune. but they are no amazing pictures either

Rate and Discover Movies