4.0 out of 5 stars Great
great quality pictures in black and white. I will purchase these again. Descriptions was as it said and product arrive as said
Published 20 months ago by lovlyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Silver Shade
Published 23 months ago by Mr. Jerry W. Gammon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Impossible PX 100 Silver Shade UV+ for Polaroid SX-70 Cameras (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful analogue film prcess., November 23, 2012
Still working on perfecting the use of this film, love the accidental process makes the analogue picture one of a kind. I have always been intrigued by the instant film process, the accidental/on purpose aspect makes it special. Recommend to anyone who takes film seriously and wants to slow down the creative process.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Silver Shade, October 28, 2012
This was my first use of the Silver Shade film. All the warning about the importance of light not hitting the film in the first seconds after leaving the camera made me a bit wary...it is hard to capture the film and shield it properly while trying to compose and shoot. I think mine may have gotten too much early light. I will try with a tripod, so all I have to do is protect the film in the first few seconds after shooting. There is a learning curve I am sure.