5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
I was looking for a simple space heater to use in my office and I can not begin to say how great this one is working for me!
This is only my first day using it, but so far it is running well, and heating up my office perfectly! One of the many things I like about this heater is that it is quiet. My coworker has one that I can hear all the way across the office...
Published on December 9, 2010 by LeAnn

3.0 out of 5 stars More like a personal heater than a space heater
I ordered this space heater for my home office, which just isn't as warm as the rest of my apartment. I have to say that it does the job to take the edge off the chill, as long as I put it right next to me. It's also very quiet. Just the normal whirring sound any fan makes. However, there's no way that this little heater is capable of heating a space, unless it's a...
Published on December 18, 2010 by Amy B Baldwin

‹ Previous | 114 15 1679 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Impress IM-702 1500 watt 2 Speed Fan Heater with Adjustable Thermostat (Tools & Home Improvement)
I purchased this for my 10 x 10 bedroom. It does its job, it warms the room up in a little while. Its not the greatest but I was just looking for something to warm up a little and only spend a few bucks. Its extremely basic and I'm satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little heater, January 15, 2011
Stevema (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift for my boss at work since he always whines about being cold. Great price, does the job, can't complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, December 27, 2010
this thing looks small but works great! It heated up our room very quickly and worked through the night to keep it warm, the temperature control worked well to make it go on and off as needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars i would give 0 stars if i could, December 26, 2013
arrived broken. the inside pieces were rattling all around. as soon as i plugged it in and turned it on it started smoking. couldn't return it because i bought something else that qualified the order for free shipping and would have been charged $35 of shipping if i returned it, so not even worth it.
should have invested an extra $10 for a real space heater that would work

3.0 out of 5 stars sparks!, November 14, 2012
I've had the product for about two weeks now. It heats up a small room pretty nicely however yesterday the air blown wasn't as warm as it used to be. And today I saw sparks coming out of it! Maybe I got a defective one...but don't want to run the risk again...will be returning it for a refund. Going with something with better reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, January 19, 2011
Bought this little heater for cool nights.
Does heat up a small room and appears to be safe!
Great price and fast delivery!

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless/dont waste your money on this so-called heater . . ., January 13, 2011
This is a piece of junk-literally. Have had a few space heaters and this works more poorly then the one i got about 5 yrs. ago on its low setting.I should have just payed a few more dollars and ordered another Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
but the reviews on this fooled me completely.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your $$$, January 11, 2011
tiny heater more heat from a blow dryer!!! ordered for small bedroom in MIAMI!!! does not heat room on even slightly cool day save your $$$

1.0 out of 5 stars FIRE HAZARD, February 15, 2012
Purchased in December 2010, based on 4-star rating. It worked fine for 12 months. Something started making an electrical burn smell, but I didn't know for sure until last week: Heater was in the OFF position, but the heater coils were ON. Hello trash can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little heater that packs a lot of heat!, December 7, 2011
Love love love this little heater fan! I'm about to buy one for my bathroom at home! I currently use it for my office and I pretty much have it on low fan and low heat and it packs quite a wallop! Total recommend!

‹ Previous | 114 15 1679 | Next ›