5.0 out of 5 stars A Proven Value
Published 3 months ago by H. Snyder

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful!
This is a good quality product and makes standing for periods of time in front of the stove or the kitchen sink less tiring. Only problem is that it's very easy to trip on it which I have done a few times. I put it away after hip surgery when a fall might have had serious consequences. Perhaps not a good idea for the elderly and other fragile persons.
Published 5 months ago by Vital Spark

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proven Value, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
I bought the 26"x48" version of this mat from Amazon, and have used it for over two years. It has been between the kitchen counter and the island counter, where it is used for an hour or more every day. I also have a cosmetically similar mat that I bought at a department store for less than half the price. The Imprint Comfort Mat is easily worth triple the price of the regular mat. Comparing this mat to a normal mat is like comparing teak to cardboard. It is exceptionally comfortable, very durable, and maintains its original look and feel under constant use. Friends and relatives who have used it at our house have ordered their own, and I have personally re-ordered. Our only "complaint" is that the dogs like it so much for its warmth and cushy softness that we have to shoo them off so we can use it.

Yes, it seems expensive. But experience has shown that its performance makes it a good value for the money. Believe me, if you need a good mat, this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My legs are so much happier..., March 31, 2014
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
now that I can stand on these mats by my sink and stove. I bought two due to the large size of my kitchen. They wipe down easily and seem to be sturdy. My legs and feet don't ache after cooking or baking for long periods of time anymore. My back used to hurt while washing dishes and that is cured as well. You will not regret purchasing these comfort mats!

4.0 out of 5 stars This Works, December 14, 2013
Richard J. Green "Rick" (Oakland, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
If your cooking for just standing in a spot for awhile, these mats works great. Soft but heavy enough that they don't slide around. I have another set I have used for several years in the kitchen. The only complaint is after some time the edges curl up slighly and can catch on your foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but could be cheaper, April 1, 2014
MrD (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
Good non-creasing comfort mat. Non-sticky and easy to clean. I wish it could be a little less expensive for a kitchen mat but I have no complaints about the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
Purchased this mat to use in my kitchen-placed where I stand to prep food, etc.
This matt is perfect!! Love it! It is so comfortable to stand on. You would have to use it
to understand how comfortable it is. Strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable mat, November 25, 2013
Robert J. Betker "Apple fanatic" (Springfield, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
Very comfortable mat. This was on an Amazon.com Deal for $19.95, so I thought I would give it a try. The regular price of $59.95 is just too much but at $19.95, they are worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
This is indeed a comfort mat! Love the feel of it underfoot with it's gentle give, and the color is just as shown-perfect at my kitchen sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., November 15, 2013
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
Incredibly comfortable. Easy to clean. Highly recommended for kitchen or laundry room - anywhere in the house you stand regularly on a hard surface for long periods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of high, but overall a good product., November 14, 2013
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
I like this just okay. It is pretty high, and a couple of times we have stumbled over it. As far as feeling good on your feet it's great. It's easy to clean and move.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be buying more of these...., November 13, 2013
ellesu "ellesu" (somewhere down in the swamps) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe (Kitchen)
I'm so glad I bought this. It seems to help me stand longer when washing dishes, prepping food, etc without bothering my back. Even if you don't have problems with your back, you need this because of how it feels standing on it - my hubby even noticed. Colors are pleasant and it cleans up well.

Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe