1,420
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: BlackChange
Price:$59.97 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 2, 2011
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: EspressoVerified Purchase
The mat itself is great. I wanted to put this video up so others can see what a "good" wrinkle free mat looks like out of the package vs. on with wrinkles that may or may not come out. Hope it's helpful.
1010 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 26, 2011
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: MochaVerified Purchase
***** SEE FULL REVIEW FOR IMPORTANT UPDATE BELOW, DATED APRIL 6, 2012.

Three of these 20 by 36 inch "Sublime Imprint", Anti-Fatigue mats were purchased for specific use in the kitchen. To be fair, they are extremely comfortable to stand on and work from, whether you are wearing shoes, slippers or just socks. As far as reducing fatigue and back pain, possibly so, but this inference should not be construed to make one believe it will cure any kind of chronic back pain. (my case) I must admit that it possibly may allow one to work a little longer at times, before giving in to that pain in your back. The attractive finish is easy to keep clean and good looking. Contrary to other reviews, the vinyl flooring in the kitchen does not hold the mats firmly in place and they do tend to move just slightly.

The Negative side of this review is due to the way the top and bottom of the mat is put together. It appears that they are molded together in the center of the edge, and it brings the sharp edged seam about a quarter inch (1/4") off the floor. This is definitely a tripping hazard and because of this, I would not recommend the purchase of this item to anyone that may be susceptible to tripping or injury due to falling. Unfortunately, just a few little changes to the way these mats were put together would let the bottom side lay flat on the floor and the top side attach to it on the floor level with a smoother taper. A design flaw that will probably never be rectified.

To summarize: Would I return them for a refund? Naw, I have gotten used to the comfort and am careful of the edges that are always waiting to grab your foot. Other than the edges, this would be a 5 star item. R. E. W.

***** UPDATE: APRIL 6, 2012 ***** VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!!!

AFTER SEEING VARIOUS ADVERTISEMENTS FOR THE NEW SUBLIME IMPRINT MAT WITH REDESIGNED EDGES, I REPLACED THE ORIGINAL MATS REFERRED TO IN MY REVIEW ABOVE, WITH THE NEW RE-DESIGNED MATS. THE EDGES NOW LIE ALMOST FLAT ON THE FLOOR AND NO LONGER PRESENT WHAT I ORIGINALLY REFERRED TO AS A "TRIP HAZARD". THESE MATS NOW DESERVE A FULL FIVE (5) STAR ***** RATING FOR THEIR COMFORT, QUALITY, AND NEW DESIGN. THEY PRESENT NO MORE OF A TRIP HAZARD AS ANY OTHER MAT WOULD ON YOUR FLOOR. THE SUBLIME COMPANY AND ALL OF IT'S ASSOCIATES ARE TO BE CONGRATULATED FOR THEIR FORESIGHT IN DESIGN IMPROVEMENT, PRODUCT QUALITY, AND FOR PROVIDING TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. THESE MATS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH NO RESERVATIONS. R.E.W. 4/6/2012
6060 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 15, 2010
Size Name: 20 in. x 72 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: Cinnamon
I have to say I had been leaning towards the Gel Pro when I first started shopping around for an anti-fatigue mat for our kitchen, but I can't say enough how thrilled I am to have found the Sublime Imprint before committing to that other product. Don't get me wrong, the Gel Pro feels nice. But the way your feet gently sink into the Imprint is such a luxurious feeling, I honestly wish I could cover my entire floor with it! And when you add in the much lower price (40% cheaper than the Gel Pro; even more savings if you find a good coupon code) and the insanely better warranty (seven years compared to only one for the Gel Pro), it's really a no-brainer.

Do yourself a favor, get one (or two, or three) of these. Your wife will thank you!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 17, 2011
Size Name: 20 in. x 72 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: CinnamonVerified Purchase
I received this mat in the mail via 'prime' shipping and immediately fell in love with the way it felt under my feet. I researched heavily prior to purchasing, and chose this mat for several reasons: Warranty, non-toxic, other positive reviews, style and size. I placed the mat in our galley kitchen of our 301 sq ft studio, where a 25lb wooden high chair partially rested 2 legs on the mat. I noticed that the legs left what seemed to be permanent imprints on the surface which were not bouncing back. We would also need to occasionally access overhead storage with a stepladder that would need to be place on the mat as well.

I noticed that there were many comments from Michael Twer (VP of sales for the company) directed towards other customers on other reviews on Amazon. I emailed Michael RE: my concern at 9:10 on a Thursday night, and did not expect to hear back. Not only did I hear back, but the response came within 30 minutes at 9:40 PM that same night. Michael had researched which highchair I had, and suggested that this should be ok. He warned against other things as stated in the warranty RE: stiletto heals and heavy furniture.

I kept the mat and decided that I really loved it. Over the next several days I noticed that the end of the mat had still not flattened out completely. The mat was still a little curled from being rolled in the packaging. That day (9days after placing the mat on the floor), I vacuumed being careful not to vacuum the mat with the beater brush vacuum, as stated in the instructions. With my frazzled 'new mom brain' I accidentally left the vacuum on the very corner of the mat for a second too long and tore the mat.

I emailed Michael an explanation and 2 photos of what has happened RE: the curled end of the mat and the tear. I was NOT expecting anything more than a repair suggestion or at most a discount off another mat. Not only did I get an email back within the 1/2 hour again, but was offerred another mat free of charge. I was SO taken back with the level of personalized customer service, that I HAD to write this, my first ever product review . Michael Twer and Sublime Co have made me a repeat customer. I will never hesitate to purchase from them again, and will always recommend this product to others in the future. I have already convinced my Mom to buy 2 mats for her kitchen.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: CinnamonVerified Purchase
I had already purchased another anti-fatigue mat - the Crown Comfort King Antifatigue Mat - it costs $30 here on Amazon. Because it looks more "industrial", it's not something most people would put in their kitchen. I was using it for a standing desk in my office, and it seemed to be fine. I needed another anti-fatigue mat for standing at my workbench, saw the great reviews for this sublime mat, and thought I could use it in my office instead, and move the old one to the basement.
Within 15 minutes of using the Sublime mat, I could see there was a major difference - it's very soft, your feet sink right into it. That might be a good thing when you're doing dishes for 15 minutes, but it's wildly ineffective for longer term standing. I stand at my desk for several hours every day, and this mat just doesn't provide long term cushion or support. It looks very nice, and might be great for shorter term standing where the cosmetic factors make a difference. However, if you need long term support, buy the Crown Comfort King instead - it's more effective and much less expensive.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: MochaVerified Purchase
I am a 60-year-old woman with scoliosis in my spine, a bad knee and arthritis just about everywhere, but most of my pain is in my feet. My kitchen floor is ceramic tile (which sounded like a good idea when I bought the place). I finally decided to get myself one of these mats, but comments in customer reviews about creasing that doesn't go away after shipping had me concerned.

I decided to start with the smallest-size mat--the 20x36"--and see how that went before deciding whether to invest in a larger mat. First, the color selection for these mats is pretty crappy. My kitchen tile is tan and I have my kitchen decorated in sort of a mocha/cappuccino color with accents in brown and blue, so my first instinct was Mocha, but it read too taupe/gray to me. I was afraid to get Cinnamon as it might have too much of a red tint. Espresso was too dark and there was no blue shade. SO I ended up going with Mocha. As you will see in the pictures I have uploaded, which appear at the top of the product page, the mocha color looks much more like taupe or gray up close, but does have a touch of mocha color when looked at from more of a distance. It doesn't match anything in my kitchen, but I think it's the closest I'm going to get with the colors that are available (sometimes comfort trumps aesthetics when you're hurting).

The first few days, I tripped over the mat constantly. I was used to having an area rug there that covered almost the same size area as the mat, but the additional height of the mat caused problems when I was moving laterally between the stove and counter or counter and sink. My brain/body adapted, though, within the first few days, and I haven't continued to trip over the mat much at all. From what I had read in reviews before I bought mine, this mat has a newly-designed edge to help lessen the trip risk (see my floor-level picture in product images at the top of the product page).

The mat is shipped rolled up in a small box. Because of this, there may be creases in the mat when it is first unrolled and laid flat. The documentation says that these creases should go away within 48 hours. However, as you can see in the pictures I've provided, I had both a small crease and a huge crease when my mat arrived and, while the small crease IS finally starting to disappear, the huge one hasn't changed at all. This crease is nearly the entire width of the mat, so it is very noticeable. However, so far, it has not created any additional trip risk or any problem at all other than aesthetically. I read reviews that said other customers sent their mats back because of this.

Last but not least--comfort! It really does feel great to stand on. I haven't had any major standing time (all at once) on it yet, but I can tell already that it will be more comfortable than standing on a ceramic tile floor! Now that I am used to it, it is noticeably more comfortable to stand on without being distracting when I step from the stove (where there is no mat) to the counter (where there is).

I wish I had a kitchen counter that was in a long straight line (like the ones the company shows in their product photos) so I could get one long mat to go all the way from sink to stove, but unfortunately my kitchen is curved and there is no one segment of counter that is larger than 4 feet. One smaller mat for the sink and one for the counter will work, but since the stove is perpendicular to the prep counter, I can't put a mat there or it will overlap the counter mat and REALLY create a trip hazard! :)

The jury is out whether I will buy another of these mats. I am going to wait at least a month to see if the creases come out of this one before I consider it.

UPDATE 12/8/12: The large crease across the center of my original mat never did go away. HOWEVER, the company that makes the mat saw my review and wanted to make it right. They gave me the option to select a different color (since I was not very happy with the one I got) and sent me a new mat. The new mat just arrived today and looks good. No major creases. I have upgraded my review from 3 to 4 stars based on:
1) the effort of the company to make this right (i.e., the replacement was not based on my insistence that they make it right but on their initiative to offer to make it right after reading my review);
2) my dealings with the company during the replacement process; and
3) the appearance/condition of the replacement mat.
review image review image review image review image
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 26, 2011
Size Name: 20 in. x 36 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: MochaVerified Purchase
I wrote the following as a comment on the "Trip Hazard" review, but want to include it as a review on its own:

I'm familiar with GelPro mats but was looking for an affordable alternative. This Sublime mat sounded like just what I was looking for until I read the "Trip Hazard" review. I've had hip surgery, and while I could certainly use the extra cushioning in the kitchen, I can't take a chance on tripping or falling. That review had me worried. I read all the other glowing reviews, though, and decided to take a chance on one mat, rather than the two or three I had planned to order.

I'm so glad I did. I DO NOT find the edge of the mat to be problematic at all, and I tend not to lift my feet up high when I walk, because of the hip surgery. So I can't imagine that most people would have a problem with it. It stays in place, it cushions my legs and back while working at the sink, and I have already ordered another one. I hope other people will not let this review dissuade them from trying it for themselves. It compares VERY favorably to the GelPro, and I give it an unreserved thumbs way up!
on May 30, 2010
Verified Purchase
All I can say is "WOW". What a wonderful purchase. Put this up there with a personal massage. I bought two - one for the area at my sink, the other for the stove. My attitude when cooking and cleaning dishes is so much better that it's actually (practically) measurable. Should have bought something this nice much sooner than I did. Well worth the money.
on April 24, 2011
Size Name: 26 in. x 48 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: Cinnamon
This mat is very comfortable, it helps my feet while cooking and cleaning in the kitchen. I got the 26" x 48" anti-fatigue cinnamon mat. This is the perfect mat to put in front of your stove/oven area. The 26" width is generous enough that you don't step off while reaching or stepping backwards, the 48" length covers a few inches on either side of the stove if you have to step sideways for something. Now to discuss the color, it is just as the color name says, cinnamon, it's not red, it's not chestnut, not hazelnut. It is a cool color of cinnamon. I have earth tones in my house and this color red is a little on the cool side of red to work with my earth tones. It might be my kitchen lighting that sends the color to the cooler side of a red than the warmer side. The comfort is so fantastic that the fact that it isn't an exact match for other colors in my kitchen really isn't a concern and it is probably noticeable to only me. The GelPro basket weave mat in chestnut would have been a better color for my kitchen but I could only find a 20" x 36" or 20" x 72" and neither size was the optimal size for the area between my stove and kitchen island. The pattern is a type of basket weave and noticeable from across the room or directly above it.
on December 6, 2010
Size Name: 26 in. x 72 in. x 5/8 in.Color Name: MochaVerified Purchase
I wanted a thick, cushiony feel under my feet while standing at the sink and considered buying from competitors' (Gelpro and Wellness) but just couldn't bring myself to pay the price wanted for the large runner, so I took a chance on this unrated product from Imprint. I am SO pleased with my decision - not only saving a bundle of money but recognizing that the quality of this product is outstanding. It's like standing on air in stocking feet and you can even feel the cushioning with shoes on! And, the mocha color looks great too! (I only wish they had different patterns as I'm a little concerned about dirt getting in all those squares of the basket weave pattern.)

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations