- File Size: 154 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lance Ensign; 1 edition (November 8, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 8, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0064XEADK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #454,546 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper Kindle Edition
|Length: 89 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
First, the table of contents states exactly what is in the book. Lance delivers on all the promises he makes in the table of contents.
Second, people are reading this book to the end. I can see that because the popular highlights continue to the end.
Third, I measure a book by how many actionable highlights I make. I stopped counting at 40.
Finally, the tips are easy to understand and illustrated with great examples.
The title says the book is for students writing a paper. In my opinion, it is for anyone who writes. I write eBooks for Amazon. Lance's tips will help me improve my writing. If you are looking for a book about improving your writing, choose this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was excellent! For a person who has anxiety about writing, I found this book helpful. It provided a simplistic way of approaching reading assignments. Read morePublished on November 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I have been waiting to review this product until I have completed reading it. But, so far so good, not too much new that I had not already read, but am looking forward to finishing... Read morePublished on December 7, 2012 by Joann L. Allen
I'm going back to school after a long absence. I had no idea how to write a paper of any kind. This book was a big help. It was very easy to understand and follow. Read morePublished on November 3, 2012 by K. Jam
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Editing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Editing