Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oasis SS-500 Stadium Seat with Cellphone Holder
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 24, 2007
We have 3 teenage boys and sit at games alot. I shopped through a 100 or more chairs and this is the best. Cup holders, Schedule holders, cell phone pockets, four pockets out of the way behind you knees for security and easy access, not including the large pouch on the back for sweatshirts or what ever. We load it up and carry only the chair in with a sholder strap or hand strap. 3 games so far and several people have asked where to get them!
0Comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2007
Chairs are of great quality. I would purchase again from this seller, However I would ask NOT to us DHL. DHL was soooooooo slow on delivery. I purchased 2 chairs and they were shipped UPS, they arrived on time. I purchased 2 more, they were shipped DHL, THEY took almost 2 1/2 weeks.
Again the chairs are great. Good quality and they should last for years.
on March 5, 2012
I bought one of these for my wife. We sit on the bleachers a lot for games and practices, and the hard surface does make it a little rough on your back and backside. I had looked at several different types at sporting goods stores throughout the area, but some were very heavy and others were very flimsy. I then looked on Amazon and looked at several. Needless to say, I rolled the dice and went for it on this one.

I had read some of the reviews concerning this seat. Someone mentioned the hooks were attached to the fabric instead of the frame. I figured I could work around that by fabricating something, but there was no need; both bottom hooks were attached to the frame perfectly. My wife likes to lean back on the seat. It's been holding up fine for over 3 weeks now (and used about 12 times in those 3 weeks), but I can see where a heavier person would lean back and start put some wear on the hooks(she's smaller and not very heavy).

As for the cup holders, they were nicely attached as well. They seem to be able to hold a can or small to medium sized bottle, but that's about it. If you try to squeeze in one of those large sports drink bottles you're going to find yourself sitting that bottle on the bleacher.

All of the pockets are actually nice to have. They serve their purpose. The padding on the seat bottom is not very cushioned. Don't get me wrong...it's cushioned, which means it's a heck of a lot better than sitting on the bare metal of the bleachers, but it could be a bit more cushioned. For that, I'm thinking of purchasing one of those cheap seat pads and attaching it to the seat. Since the seat is not heavy at all, the extra pad will not add very much to the weight at all. In fact, with the carrying strap on the seat, you can carry the seat along with everything else you want to and not notice a change in anything.

So far, my wife has not complained one bit about this seat. She actually enjoys sitting and can watch the entire game. I'm currently not sitting on one of these chairs and have to get up periodically to rub my back or stretch my legs and get blood flowing to my glutes. Because of that, I just ordered another one of these seats today.
on December 14, 2010
Nowhere was it available the weight limit on this item. For heavier people this is important!! Weight limit is only 225lbs. Wish that marketing would display this in specifications so consumers would know what they were buying.
on November 2, 2008
Got the chairs over a month ago and used them the day they arrived. My wife has a bad back from a car accident and these chairs as she puts it are the bomb, they have great back support and she really loves the cup holders as well. The other dance team mothers envy that she doesn't have to lean over to find her drink. For me i'm just happy that her back isn't killing her after the games.
on October 21, 2010
The hook that secures the seat to the bench moves.
It is not attached to the frame but to soft farbic.
You can not lean back too far or you fall over.
The old design had the hook attached to the metal frame.
on October 10, 2010
After 5 years of watching little league football, we now have a middle school player and a little league cheerleader. I spend a LOT of time sitting in football stadiums from June until October. We looked around at local stores and sports chains and couldn't find anything that looked even remotely worth the asking price. I found these and decided we would give them a try. They came in on a game day, so we immediately unpacked them and headed to the stadium. These chairs are SO comfortable. Everyone is always asking where we got them!The minute my husband gets up, someone else will claim his seat! The cupholders are so handy, esp for those stadiums that have open bleachers -we are no longer sending the kids under the stands to retrieve our drinks! I am also a student, so I spend a lot of the down time before games and at halftime studying or doing homework, and all the pockets are so helpful for stashing my camera, pencils, and whatever else I've brought with me. The umbrella is a perfect size; we've used it lots of times just to prevent sunburns when we are sitting at little league games all day on Saturday. It is just big enough to keep the sun off, but not so big that you block everyone else's view. The chairs are study, plenty of room for those of us with larger "seats" than the average fan, and the carry strap makes it very easy to transport across the parking lots. I look forward to using these again next season! I do wish they came in different colors!
on September 20, 2010
We have had several types of stadium seats over the many years of watching sons and grandchildren play sports. These are totally comfortable with the nice padding and the arm rests. The drink holders an a place to put a wallet and cell phone are a plus. I highly recommend them.
on May 2, 2012
On the plus side, this chair has lots of pockets to store items and the cup holders are functional. The shoulder strap makes carrying easy and the clamps secure the seat to the stadium bench.

On the negative side, the seat bottom is only marginally comfortable and the angle of the back is uncomfortable and cannot be adjusted. The arm rests are woefully inadequate other than to hold the cup holders. They are small, short, and narrow, too far back to comfortably rest ones arms on them.

If the seat back was adjustable and the arm rests wider and more forward, this might be a great chair. As is, it is merely adequate.
on September 28, 2010
We purchased four of these chairs for use in bleachers during band competitions. This product was our second attempt to order seating, our first vendor could not meet a delivery date in the color we needed. The seats are comfortable, but a bit tricky if the bleachers have the plastic "seats" installed on top (not the product's fault). The seats fit a standard bleacher space, if you need more room this will not be a product for you. The cup holders take a bit of work to get pop bottles in and out, which can be a plus if you have younger children or enthusiastic parents. The drawstring on the back pocket could close a bit tighter so don't expect heavy objects to stay put in the pocket when installing (flipping over,etc.)the chair. The chair are easy to carry and install. We have found them comfortable for adults, but our younger child does not have the weight/height to keep the back pushed fully open so the seat is bolt upright for him.