From the Back Cover
Study Smart. Study Less.
Sports, extracurricular activities, your job, hangin' with friendsyou have a life! You simply don't have time to spend hours studying every day! Improving Your Study Skills helps you really get cracking when you do crack the books. It helps you cram a lot of learning into a little time with tips on:
- Using technology to study and work more efficiently
- Organizing your time and space
- Note-taking and organization
- Strengthening your reading skills
- Choosing classes strategically
- Getting the typical "10% of your grade" for class participation
- Using the library and other resources efficiently
- Writing papersfrom choosing the theme to proofing
- Studying for tests and overcoming the jitters
- Strategies for taking various types of tests
Whether you're in high school or collegean average student, an honors student, or barely getting byImproving Your Study Skills will help you up your grades without giving up your life.
With Improving Your Study Skills, CliffsNotesthe resource that helps millions get to and through collegenow helps you study smart and study less.
About the Author
SHELLEY O'HARA is a professional writer and the author of more than 100 books. She holds a Master's in English from the University of Maryland.