Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2014
The glasses are sturdy and comfortable. They adjust to your face easily and they are very well built. The lenses clean easily. I wear then all the time at home and many times also away from home.
on November 13, 2013
It's not expandable like the 2 pair of 3.0 magnification i have which renders it uncomfortable. Do you have the 3.5 expandables? If so can I trade out?

Harold Waxman
on August 9, 2012
I love the idea, and it almost works. However the band is too short. It is stretched to the max to reach around my head, and I'm not a big person.
on March 3, 2013
I LOVE IT. THIS PRODUCT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM VERY PLEASE WITH IT. FILL ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AND I SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND OTHERS.

See 1 answered question