Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2012
I purchased this Kindle Fire Book of Crockpot Recipes. I love to ready recipe books and try new things. There are several items that I have tried and really love them. I work and can come home to a meal waiting for me.
on July 17, 2012
I love this app! I just type in the main ingredient that I have... chicken..squash or hamburger meat and I can find something to put in there and cook away! So far I have used a dozen of the recipes and they have all been gray!
on March 11, 2012
This app has lots of recipes. However, many of the recipes required prep and cooking before the crock pot. The majority of the recipes were sides or desserts mot main dishes.
on March 3, 2012
I found this app less than appetizing. Most recipes were common sense. I don't want or need recipes for Velveeta, Rotel, and canned chili. Lots of recipes were for the same dish(es). So, in actuality you get MAYBE 200 very similiar dishes instead of the advertised 350+. Even at .99 cents, this app isn't worth it. Just look up Crockpot recipes online. The web is much more helpful.
on November 26, 2013
I am not the best cook in the world. This app has come in handy quite a bit. The recipes are tasty and easy to follow for my Crock Pot.
on February 22, 2012
The honey chicken wings aren't good at all. The cheesecakes thing is the best though! But kind of cool app!
on February 22, 2012
Not optimized for Kindle Fire; the recipe listing only shows on the top third of the screen. Needs a way to Bookmark recipies or add Favorites... there is no way to "remember" recipes you want to make. Please add a Bookmark feature!
on March 11, 2012
Didn't really like the app but most of the recipes were really good considering that I added a stick of butter to them... HeHe.
on February 22, 2012
This app you should really get. it is sooo yummy get it or else I will get you when u r sleeping. watch out. I see you