4.0 out of 5 stars They work.
This swim diaper is a lot easier to use than Lil Swimmers. I was a little worried when I first saw this diaper that it wouldn't fit my 2-year-old, but it did. We used it at her first swimming lesson. It has not yet been challenged by frequent or heavy usage, but a lot of public pools now require reusable diapers, so I had to get one.
Published on June 12, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Reusable swim diaper
I am happy with the product other than the fact that the size range does not seem to be completely accurate. The size I purchased is supposed to fit up to about 28-30 pounds and it does not seem to be big enough for my son who is 24 pounds. The pattern is cute and the material is durable.
Published on August 7, 2011 by Jackie08

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., June 12, 2009
Amazon Customer (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imse Vimse Cloth Swim Diaper Green Fish XL(24-30lbs) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using them for 7 years!, June 13, 2014
M Hall "M Hall" (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of these. This is my 6th one in a variety of sizes. And we've been using them for 7 years. We've saved a TON of money by using these instead of disposables. For some reason I've always done these, even though I don't cloth diaper. There's just always been something appealing about these! I love the snap side for easier access when changing (when compared to other reusable swim diapers), but I do wish both sides were snaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality & highly recommendable, November 26, 2013
Ms. Milky (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
Easy to put on and pull off. The snap on one side makes it a breeze to take off when the fabric's wet. I haven't had any experience with poop while the kid wears his swim diaper, but the good reviews leave me hopeful should the occasion arise. This is a well-made item that will surely last through numerous children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, August 5, 2012
Alina K. Scott (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
Definitely best swim diaper ever. We also ordered Kushies (will need more then one for a whole week at the beach) but Imse Vimse are just perfect, so we haven't even opened the other one yet and are usin only I'VE at the pool. My son was between Small and Medium (10 months, 19 lbs, 31.5") and we got the Small for his skinny little bottom. One month later they still fit perfectly and Med would be def too large.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reusable swim diaper, August 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, July 27, 2010
We've used this swim diaper a few times so far... And, it seems to work "swimmingly!" :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best swim diaper, June 24, 2014
I love this swim diaper! Within minutes of putting it on my baby the first time he had a major blowout - and it contained ALL of it. His regular cloth diapers can't always manage that. I am impressed. There is no padding on this however it doesn't need any. This is a swim diaper, folks. Padding will absorb water or pee, and then release both. I love it. It's fast drying and easy to wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wasting money on disposables!, June 5, 2014
I like the product. It is not super absorbent, but neither are swim diapers, and it will hold in solids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, comfortable, May 17, 2014
This swim diaper is very flexible and the leg bindings are soft. Overall the fit is fairly trim and very comfy. It has been tested and held in all that you would want it to, if you get my meaning. The snaps are nice and durable and very convenient and the fabric is soft. I've tried 4 other cloth swim diapers and these are my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute swim diaper., May 7, 2014
I am so glad I bought this swim diaper for my sweet baby girl. I have not had to deal with a #2 as of yet, but I could not imagine having a swim diaper without buttons on the side~

Rate and Discover Movies