5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous pan
I love this pan. It is perfect for making grilled cheese sandwiches. You can fit 4 on at 1 time. Everything browns evenly.
Published on January 30, 2012 by Mrs T

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality pan
Published on November 15, 2010 by skleslie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality pan, November 15, 2010
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
I bought this pan so I could have a larger surface area for things like pancakes or french toast and went with the cheap one since I figured I would only use it occasionally for that purpose. Unfortunately, the pan is very poor quality. The cheap material is extremely thin, so it cannot heat evenly, rendering it virtually useless. Only the area directly above the burner is hot while the sides and especially the corners heat up barely enough to keep food warm (I can touch the corners with bare hands after the pan has sat on the burner for 10+ minutes). Even though it's cheap, don't bother wasting your money on this pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous pan, January 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars applause, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
I searched high and low for this product on other sites and even in stores. although they are available, it just was not what I was looking for. Until I saw it on amazon.com....this is exactly the item I was looking for and I did not have to purchase a whole cookware set to get it. I love this item, it fits perfectly in my lifestyle, especially now that I have retired as a cook...all that I cook and prepare meals at home now is for the passion and the joy of it. Awesome purchase. The price, the shipping and the quality just melts together like butter.

4.0 out of 5 stars great griddle for making pancakes and bacon, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
To me this griddle I had for a year and it still works great makes the best pancakes on earth almost like ihop the bacon as well love this griddle.

3.0 out of 5 stars eehh not the best for certain things, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
I love this pan but there are certain things that it isn't the best in the world for. Eggs over easy or hard well they just don't stay in the center. But for other things like chicken and steaks and pork chops this pan totally rocks. I love it and don't regret buying it but originally I wanted it for eggs. oh well I will find another pan sooner or later that I like for eggs. Still looking if anyone knows of one let me know. Thanks!!! And totally buy this pan!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
Very thin and cheaply made. The heat warped the cooking surface the first time I used it (and no, it wasn't left sitting on high heat). The underside scratches easily on the burner. Somehow it developed some sort of divet in it as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but ok product, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
This griddle is no top of the line by any means. It works for basic use but the bottom of it gets scratched really easily and if you go above medium heat on the stovetop then the griddle will warp very quickly. Even on medium after a few months use the griddle is starting to warp. If you just need a griddle for every once in a while then go ahead and get it for a cheap price. If you want some thing that is going to last you for a longer amount of time go ahead and get a little more expensive one.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
I bought this as a cheapo skillet for a camping trip, and it will be perfect for that purpose. The quality is not great...it was actually bent when it arrived and I easily bent it back into shape. It is not heavy duty, but for an occasional camping trip I will be very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pan, With Proper Care and Use, May 23, 2012
CAS MARINO (New York City, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
A few notes from experience:

This is a good pan, worth the money, and not expected to perform as a top-of-the-line cookware item.

PROS:
- Perfect size for four bread-size servings (french toast, grilled sandwiches, pancakes).
- Nonstick surface won't mar if seasoned properly (very easily achieved through the packaging directions) and used with non-metallic/non-abrasive utensils and cleaning aids.
- Handle stays cool. Warms as close to evenly across entire cooking surface as possible for a non-compound pan.

CONS:
- Must be used on full-size burner (gas or electric) on stove top. This will ensure both full-even heating, and proper balance: if the pan is used on a smaller (6") burner, it become unstable due to the weight of the handle.
- Temperature can not exceed medium-high at best. On my range, which calibrates Lo-2-3-4-5-6-Hi, I found with ample preheating it warmed nicely and evenly at 4; but quickly, when set at 6, I started to see signs of it buckling in the center (it is NOT a heavy-duty piece of construction), and while this is not abnormal, it is unacceptable and you might as well throw out a griddle with a dip in its middle if you ever plan to pour a batter (pancake, omelet) because it will simply puddle toward the center and you'll never get a nice, flat round result. BUT THE MED-HI temp is just about perfect for most griddle-food applications, as it insures cooking throughout and a golden brown outside without burning too quickly.

I bought this as a replacement for a similar griddle of similar construction which, very honestly, I did NOT treat as I've advised above, and have thus learned my lesson. I hope I save you that experience with these, my own two cents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch (Kitchen)
It was not expensive, but it was really poor quality. Wish I had spent more and gotten a better one, but since I threw it away afterone use, I will next time!!

Imusa Non-Stick Square Griddle Pan, 10- Inch