Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: In-Car Portable DVD Player Travel Display Case w/ Headrest Mount & Accessory Pockets by USA GEAR - Works w/ Sylvania SDVD1048 , Philips PD9012 , Ematic EPD909 & More 7-10" Portable DVD Players
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 14, 2008
This was very helpful on vacation. The case attached to the back of the seat, so my son would not drop the player or have it on his lap. I was afraid he would fall asleep and it would fall or the battery would get too hot to sit on his lap. Plus, this way he was looking at eye-level instead of straining his neck and looking down. It was also cheaper than other models like this, and it was simple to attach. Not a lot of room for extras, but we just put those in his travel bag.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2009
We recently purchased this for our kids for a road trip. What a lifesaver! A money saver too! We only had to purchase ONE dvd player and hang it up behind and between the front seats and all 3 kids could watch it at the same time. We bought the Belkin headphone splitter for $3.50 so we could plug 3 headphones in. It takes a few minutes to fiddle with the straps so you can get the right height and placement but once you get it you are good to go! Would recommend this to everyone!!
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2008
I bought this case to be used on a long 8-hour trip for my daughter (2) and her friend (2). You can hook up the case in between the 2 front seats so more than 1 person can view the DVD screen. It is easy to hook up. My only con to this carrier is that it does not stay level when you hook it up to hang between 2 seats. It remained fairly still in the car for viewing, but it was tilted down. The bag hinge should give a little more so the DVD player weight can be adjusted. For the price, it's still a good buy!
on November 14, 2009
I previously purchased a DVD player from Costco and wasn't happy with it. I especially didn't like the case that was provided. The DVD player sides were exposed. It was returned and I purchased the Sony 9 in DVD player I then decided to purchase this case for it due to the reviews and descriptions. The Sony DVD player has the battery located on the bottom and I was concerned that it might not fit with the extra thickness but it did. It fit perfectly with the Sony DVD player like it was custom made for it. It has a nice roomy pocket for accessories like charger and remote. The pocket has built in slide in pockets for DVD's. It zips completely with nothing exposed. The handles are sturdy and the straps are versatile and have clips on both sides for different variations easily. They are easily adjustable. The bag itself has extra reinforcment and there is nothing flimsy about it. I had also checked Walmart and Target stores for their DVD player cases and this was by far the best choice. Very happy with this purchase!
on November 24, 2012
I bought both this product and the Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 7 to 10 - Inch DVD Player Case (Black)

They were both so similar. I decided to keep the Case Logic case instead for a few reasons. One, the Case Logic case was harder on the outside and I felt my DVD player would be protected if it were dropped for some reason. Two, the Case Logic has a few slots for 4 DVDs which the other case featured here did not have. It's not a lot of slots but it's better than none. In all other aspects the two cases were pretty much identical. Case Logic came with four straps whereas this case came with two.

Also, in order to keep either case from sagging in the car you have to double wrap it tight. The instructions for strapping it down in the car don't really show that. But with a little creative wrapping I was able to get both cases tightly secured on the passenger seat headrest and they do not sag. So if you're worried about that, try changing it up a little and seeing what works for your particular car.

BTW I have a 9 inch DVD player (as seen here: Philips PD9000/37 9-Inch LCD Portable DVD Player with 5 Hour Battery, White ) and it fit perfectly in both cases.
on May 24, 2010
The clips that hold the shoulder strap are weak and broke the first time we used them. My daughter and i took a trip on the train and i grabbed the strap and put it over my shoulder and it snapped. I couldn't believe it. This was the first time i literaly picked up the bag and put it over my shoulder after buying it. Now, we have to use the handle and carry it like a briefcase. Plus, so much for using it the car, with the strap busted it's now a normal carrying case. I've seen a similar posting so quality of this product must be dropping.

Follow up... After this posting a representative from Accessory Genie contacted me to replace the DVD case or the straps which broke. I did appreciate the customer service. I took them up on the straps and they shipped me new straps free of charge. So, my case is back in working order and I must say they are a very reputable firm for doing this and monitoring and acting on their feedback. No issues with the new straps. Thank you Accessory Genie.
on June 3, 2009
This product has worked out so well for me & am really glad I purchased it. I have a 6 month old whom despises being in the carseat at this point. This has made a recent 5 hour trip out of state a breeze for her (*and me!)! Held the DVD player w/no problems. Did not tip down like I read about in one of the reviews. Worked fantastic. Great quality. In my opinion, it's the perfect size, not too big or bulky, not too small. Holds what I need. Great product!
on October 2, 2008
I like this case. It is nice in order to attach to the seat or in the middle of two seats when traveling. It holds the player and the attachments and some DVD's. The only bad thing is that it doesn't hold a lot of DVD/CD's so you still need a seperate case for that. But this is a much sturdier case then some of the others I have looked at.
on July 10, 2011
These are the points i noticed...they might help make a decision.

1) Good construction.
2) Plenty of space.
3) Separate zips in front for Player and back for holding dvd`s.
4) Can be hung between the 2 driver seats in most cars.
5) The space inside is a extra if ur player is less than 10.2 inches.
6) Would have liked a velcro wall add on that can help adjust space inside to prevent too much movement inside.
on July 13, 2014
This is a nice case, but it stuck out too far in my car. We actually ended up just using a string and tying it around the DVD player itself and then tying it around the headreast, so I don't think it was necessary at all. But, it does keep everything together when we are carrying it around, so that's good I guess.