A Gifted Man 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot After the ghost of Michael's ex-wife visits him from the afterlife and asks him to help continue running her low income clinic, he finds himself rushing back and forth between taking care of his own patients at Holt Neuro and her less fortunate patients at…
2. In Case of All Hell Breaking Loose Michael works double duty trying to save a pregnant personal friend he recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and a little boy with sickle cell disease.
3. In Case of Discomfort While interviewing doctors to run the clinic, Michael helps a man who passed out, but refuses care due to lack of insurance.
4. In Case of Separation Anxiety When Michael treats a patient who is hearing voices, he turns to Anton for help. Meanwhile, Kate's first day at the clinic doesn't go well.
5. In Case of Loss of Control Michael must decide if it is worth risking his practice to save a patient's life.
6. In Case of Memory Loss While at the clinic, Michael runs into a former football star that he performed successful surgery on years ago, and is now a shell of his former self, living on the streets.
7. In Case Of Exposure When Michael finds out a patient with a malignant brain tumor committed a horrible crime, he struggles with whether to save the man's life.
8. In Case of Missed Communication Rita's surprise Thanksgiving reunion with her son is interrupted when he has a motorcycle accident and it's up to Michael to save him.
9. In Case of Abnormal Rhythm Michael and Kate are forced to work together to try and save a patient with a deadly virus.
10. In Case of A Bolt From The Blue While tending to patients at the clinic during a blizzard, Michael shows signs of a severe condition that requires immediate surgery.
11. In Case of (Re)Birth Michael and E-Mo disagree about how to treat a patient with a brain tumor.
12. In Case of Blind Spots Michael saves a man from drowning and learns his identity is a mystery.
13. In Case of Complications A distraught woman takes the Clinica staff hostage after Michael testifies for a former patient who he believed suffered uncontrollable urges due to a brain tumor. (Diane Neal guest stars as Defense Attorney Kim Fletcher).
14. In Case of Co-Dependents When a spoiled pop star (Guest Star Christina Milian) comes to Holt Neuro experiencing unusual symptoms, and a young girl at the Clinica exhibits similar symptoms on the same day, it forces both teams of doctors to try and piece together their common link.…
15. In Case of Letting Go When Michael's high school sweetheart comes to Holt Neuro with an irreversible condition, he will stop at nothing to try and save her, until Anna intervenes. (Maggie Siff guest stars)
16. In Case of Heart Failure Michael learns that a patient at the clinic has a special connection to Anna. (Frances Fisher guest stars)
|Director||Eriq La Salle|
|Starring||Patrick Wilson, Jennifer Ehle|
|Supporting actors||Margo Martindale, Pablo Schreiber, Rhys Coiro, Rachelle Lefevre, Christina Milian, Michael Beach, Afton Williamson, Peter Hermann, Ylfa Edelstein, Peter Maloney, Ursula Parker, Adrian Martinez, Paloma Guzmán, Julie Benz, Sue Jean Kim, Ben Nordstrom, Cameron Ocasio, Deborah Rayne|
|Producers||Neal Baer, Carl Beverly, Alysse Bezahler, Ronald M. Bozman, Jonathan Demme, Dawn DeNoon, Susannah Grant, Jonathan Greene, Chris Leanza, Lisa Melamed, Sarah Timberman, Daniel Truly, Agatha Warren|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I really loved it but I think the problem was bringing out the main character as an arrogant ass!Published 3 months ago by sandra mcpherson
Love the series! Bought it as a digital download. Oddly, I didn't watch it until I was on vacation in Iceland in September of 2014. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Meghan M. Bartz
I loved this show when it was on network tv. I was glad to see that it was on amazon so I could see the season again. I have already watched it several times. It is a family show.Published 5 months ago by Brenda A
So happy to find this series online and rewatch it all over again. This was my first introduction to the actress who plays his assistant and have watched her in the Americans on... Read morePublished 10 months ago by natalie mccandless
I just discovered this series and managed to watch all Season 1 episodes in less than a week. I am astounded to discover that there will not be a Season 2. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JW
It's a plot, I tell you! The plot to dumb down America! I am upset. Truly. Emotions vented, I gotta rate this show 5 Plus Plus stars. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Kristina O'Donnelly
My review, if you will call it that, is posted as a comment to another viewer's previous review. This was an excellent series for many reasons, not the least of which are Jennifer... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jakins49
i loved this season show! great stories per episode. i am not a fan of paranormal themes--however, in this case that component took a second seat to development of of the main... Read morePublished 13 months ago by linda spurgeon