Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon November 1, 2009
I've seen just about every popular hair metal band that came out of the late eighties and early nineties live in concert. I've seen them in their hey-day, as well as their nostalgia tours. None have impressed me as much as Cinderella. I know what your thinking, Cinderella? What about Poison? Cinderella made many passes with Poison later in their career, and blew Poison off the stage every time. Cinderella always had that little something the others didn't. Not only were they about good times and good women, but they had a blusey tone that most bands had forgotten about in the 90s. Cinderella never got the attention they deserved. Maybe it was because of the legal battle with their label or Tom Kiefer's on-going vocal problems, but Cinderella was a great group with lots of great music to offer.

In Concert appears to have been remastered from a home video recording that was released in the early nineties, so don't expect HD quality anything. Your getting the best footage available at the time, which is still quite clear, and shot at multiple angles. What was enhanced from the original recordings was the sound. The 5.1 sound is good, but not the best, but there is only so much you can do with older mixes. From the opening chords of "The More Things Change" to the closing fanfare of "Shelter Me," Cinderella deliver seventeen songs packed with blusey swagger and heartfelt emotion. The bonus CD holds up to the DVD in sound quality. A must have for any hair metal fan.
on February 12, 2011
Cinderella have been really neglected as far as the resurgance in popularity of the hair stuff goes. Tom Keifer is condiderably more talented, at least in my opinion, than say, Poison. His songs have always come across as a little more raw and real than the Sunset stuff, and he sticks to the blues oriented rock that make Aerosmith and Zeppelin tick.
His vocals are a bit put on, but you'd be hard pressed to find many rock guys still going that have the talent and drive he does. I caught them on their 2010 tour and he was all over the place, playing guitar, slide guitar, sax, piano, steel, and singing his ass off. If you get the chance to see them live, do!
As for this particular DVD, it's another quality product from the band as far as performance goes. A great show, going over most of their best songs, with the vigor of 1991. I'd like to have had "Long Cold Winter," but other than that, I can't complain.
The audio starts off sort of poor, but the sound man fixed the mix as he went, as you do in a live situation, and it's pretty clear from the beginning on. The video is typical early '90's.
As stated, the band puts on a great performance, and it really bums me out that these guys aren't more appreciated. The real musicians fall by the wayside as the media whores get the limelight.
Keep it up, guys!
on January 31, 2016
Easily one of my favorite DVDs, but even better is the CD that came with it - Cinderella "Live at the Key Club"! The DVD is a great show in Detroit that really captures the butt-kicking band that Cinderella is. Video is excellent - audio is like a very good bootleg. The copy of "Live at the Key Club" that came with the DVD is outstanding! The sound is EXCELLENT! Live at the Key Club is my favorite of their live CDs because of the audio - seems like you're right there in the club! It's one of my most listened to CDs. I think Cinderella is one of the greatest, most underrated bands that came out of the 80's - much better and deeper than most of the big hair bands, and just a purer rock sound. Kiefer's writing and voice are unique and very cool (still is to this day - check out Kiefer's solo CD - I love that, too). And I love the guitar hooks by him and LaBar. With Brittingham and Coury, these are 4 solid musicians whose music I have enjoyed greatly since I first heard "Somebody Save Me" back in the mid 1980's - one of my favorite songs of all time. How do you beat such heavy, yet sweet guitar sound?! Awesome! They are one of the great rock and roll bands with a timeless sound! Real old school, butt-kickin' rock and roll!
on August 30, 2013
This is a good DV D of Cinderella in concert. I was lucky enough to see them in the early nineties at a club here in Dallas. It was a great show. I also saw Tom Keifer on his solo tour earlier this year. Another great show!
on August 21, 2012
Well, I haven't actually watched the DVD part yet, but I ripped the CD to mp3s and listened to the whole thing. Loved it! I'll watch the DVD soon. I have no doubt. And I'm sure it will be awesome! I seen this very tour in Milwaukee. 2 Thumbs Up!!
on November 24, 2012
I buy all kinds of old 80's metal concerts. Some of them work out, some of them, not so well. I went and saw Cinderella in Detroit this past summer, and it was a fantastic show. Although this video looks mediocre from the appearance of the package, it doesn't disappoint. Even re-kindled my interest in Tom Keifer and his guitar playing. Man, I never would've thought way back in the 80's that this guy was so damn talented! Well he was last summer, and IS on this DVD. If you like Cinderella A LITTLE, I would still get it.
on May 12, 2013
These 3 DVDs R The Same Concert Different Covers & Titles. They R Cindererlla's "In Concert,In Concert-Remastered Edition & In Concert-Heartbreak Station Tour" If U Plan On Any Of Them The "In Concert-Remastered Edition" Also Comes With A Cd
on February 7, 2013
Terrible sound quality. Sounds like it was recorded with a portable cassette deck. Out of focus shots. The idiot camera man in the pit between the crowd and stage has no clue. Poor video editing. Unless you're a HUGE fan of the band I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this one.
on May 1, 2016
The band was amazing. Given that this concert was 25 years ago (!!!????!!!) The video is very good and is as well, all things considered. Big issue is the content list. It claims that there is a photo gallery section and music slide show. There are neither on my copy. I received the dvd with only the concert and the cd which is audio only of Luve at the Key Club.
on February 17, 2013
The sound in this dvd is awlfull.Concerts good they play all their hits. Tom rocks it out. But you can hardly hear him.and there's only like two camera shot. Good setlist bad sound.