Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 26, 2013
Everybody knows 50 cent and I have to admit that despite bad words are almost in all the rappers and Hip-Hop singers songs, this one is a song that you will enjoy. I recommend it.
on September 5, 2012
Heard this while re-watching Oprah 20th Anniversary DVDs. It played during her birthday tribute. Never thought I'd own a song by 50 cent.
on January 21, 2014
How can one possibly rate a mp3 download negatively? I give five stars to this purchase, because it was quick and hassel free.
on May 2, 2014
I never heard this song since I heard it on the radio for the first time in 11 years. Damn I miss this song, it's the shiznit
on October 24, 2011
One of 50's tops songs. A definite must buy if you like rap or 50 cent. He's the bomb, and this song shows it!
on June 28, 2015
Go shorty party like its yo b-day,In da club makes you move and send great vibe out to everyone around you.
on November 11, 2009
I got this song In Da Club for my son's birthday. Woke up early, put it on his phone, and set off the alarm to go off playing it. He loved it and he was surprised that dad was cool.

This is a popular song and the vibes make even a stiff move. A playlist song on the way to party! Minus one star for having to get a clean version.
on December 18, 2014
I'm not a fan of these artists,but this one was a cool song.
on January 31, 2015