Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2008 9:11:03 PM PDT
J. Gonzalez says:
One of the best, if not the best episode of the series. However, in the complete series collection (Season 1, disc #3, episode 10) this episode has voice over commentary in both the episode and the "special features" section. Did I receive a bum disc or is this what others who've purchased the complete series collection have experienced? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2008 3:05:23 PM PDT
Wezzo says:
When you select the episode, try moving your cursor to "off" under the commentary info and clicking play - that should play the episode without commentary

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 5:22:12 PM PDT
Or change the audio setting on your player with the remote, you may have inadvertently turned it on.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2009 2:33:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2009 2:40:51 AM PST
OMIGUT1 I just received my box set and have been going through the shows like a starving dog!! And then Episode 10 was 'chatted' all over. I thought I got a bummer box set. At least I know I'm not the only WW addict with the same complaint. The next guy on this site has a suggestion. I'm off to give it a try. .....It Worked. I pushed something ... the audio button...and ahhh! Thank you, Eric

Posted on Mar 20, 2009 6:41:59 PM PDT
My pleasure enjoy the series, so as the man says "What's Next"?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2009 12:39:28 AM PDT
Eric, Am I the only person who is having "separation anxiety" since the end of this series? I sorta' got/get a fix when reading news mags. and campaigning for various candidates , but it's just not the same...sigh. My husband hears the theme music coming from my sewing room TV and teases me about visiting an alternate reality. (This fuzz from a guy who owns ALL the 'StarGate' series and movies! ) I'm thinking of packing up the BlueBox and coming back to it later. I'm a senior citizen so it should be 'brand new' to me in a month or two! Giggle...

Posted on Mar 31, 2009 4:47:03 PM PDT
You are not alone in this, my dad calls the roll of the cast everytime I blink an eye. I bought all 7 sets new as they were released here, and he watches reruns every chance he gets on Bravo. Once I teach him how to handle the disc player, he will probably have all the discs running in 1 of our players. He is 75 by the way. West Wing and NCIS are his 2 fave dramas of the 21st Century.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 31, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about