5.0 out of 5 stars Older cookbook but still good
I know this is an older cookbook but it is still filled with good recipes, little hints and ideas. It was expensive when it came out, so it's great to get it on Amazon as a "used" book in new condition. Good purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Vicky

3.0 out of 5 stars I found at least 1 recipe I will use...
I had high expectations of this book since Rosie's cooking helped Oprah lose a considerable amount of weight when she was her personal chef. However, it is doubtful I will use many of the recipes in this book.
Published 13 months ago by B.H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Older cookbook but still good, May 4, 2014
This review is from: In the Kitchen with Rosie (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love to Cook, January 25, 2014
This book has been of great benefit in my kitchen since it first came out. Now it is on my Kindle so I do not have to make shopping lists for what I need...

4.0 out of 5 stars Oprah's Favorite Recipes - In the Kitchen with Rosie, August 15, 2011
Tabitha (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
I bought this book after watching the Oprah show. Oprah was featuring her chef Rosie. Oprah lost a great deal of weight with Rosie as her personal chef.

The book is easy to follow and each recipe lists the servings, fat per serving, and calories per serving. The book is a tradition cookbook meaning it lists the ingredients, provides step-by-step directions, and preparation hints.

The book is categorized: Soups, salads, pastas, entrees, vegetables, desserts, and four un-fried favorites. The book does not contain many photos.

However, the photos in the book are very colorful and inviting. I wish the book had photos of each recipe. Since each recipe is so simple to follow and the ingredients are basic, it works.

3.0 out of 5 stars I found at least 1 recipe I will use..., October 16, 2013
B.H. (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Kitchen with Rosie (Hardcover)

In the Kitchen with Rosie
In the Kitchen with Rosie by Rosie Daley (Hardcover - 1994)
Used & New from: $0.01