5.0 out of 5 stars Works good
Published on February 21, 2012 by Joshmanblue5

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Greatest Air Flow
It's OK not as strong as I what I was looking for, but it is works. You get what you paid for
Published 21 months ago by Wayne Surrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, February 21, 2012
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
Works good, It's 4" soo I don't know what those other guys in the reviews really expected it to do as far as pushing tons of air, I think for it's size it pushes an excellent amount of air! I purchased mine at homedepot and mine was not wired soo I had to buy a 3 prong extension cord to wire it up. Also if you are dumb like me and watch TV while wiring you will accidentally wire the positive wire to the grounding (Which is grounded to the metal casing) and shock the crap out of yourself lol. My first thoughts were "man, this fan vibrates alot!" then my next thoughts were about the shooting pain in my arm lol. Point is it's a great product for the price and does it's job and if you pay attention when you wire it you will be satisfied with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Radon Gas removal, April 9, 2012
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
I found out I had a severe Radon gas situation (4 times the minimum safe level) in our basement that was half cement floor and half bare earth floor separated by a cinder-block wall. Installed one of these inline vents (4 inch diameter)and have been able to reduce the Radon levels in the lower section of the house to acceptable levels, by using these in line fans to suck out the air from the bare earth section and vent to the outside. A small cost for the great dangers Radon gas can cause.
Best features, rather low cost, and most of all, really quiet !!

This particular size fan is located in the bath room of the basement, and thus actually performs *double duty*. One is venting out Radon gas laden air out to the outside atmosphere (365-24-7), and two (not a bad idea) to remove the *not so nice smelling air* caused by using the bathroom for the #2 bodily functions ...

The remainder of the cellar is vented out by two (2) larger in-line vents (6 inch diameter) each pumping out 250 CFM (also 365-24-7) of contaminated air.

A *pro* installation runs about $2000, while our home-made project was less than $100

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, April 8, 2012
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
I have no complaints about this product. It doesn't come wired so you have to get a wire and wire it to the fan. Other than that it has been hassle free. Great fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and Effective, January 13, 2014
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
The fan was relatively easy to install in our existing ductwork. Very quiet with adequate airflow for our 35 sq. ft. bathroom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared for noise, December 6, 2013
David Lylis (Safety Harbor, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
VERY noisy. I had to build a muffler to control vibration and noise. When this dies I will look for something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Greatest Air Flow, March 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good fan, October 5, 2012
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
I pretty much knew what I was ordering when I bought this fan. But, I was a little curious why this was listed as a 80 CFM fan and other 4" inline duct fans are 65 CFM. When it arrived I discovered it is 65 CFM free air and 80 CFM boosted. Technically the listing isn't incorrect but it is misleading. I could have bought this same fan at my local menards for about the same price but I bought this because I thought it was 80 CFM. This is really only a 65 CFM fan! Besides that it works well and is a quality product. Good shipping. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A inexpensive way to circulate wirm air to an area that needs to be warmed up., December 7, 2013
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
perfect booster fan for moving warm air from the ceiling above my woodstove thru a 4 inch PVC pipe down into my crawl space.
recirculating warm air is a great way to keep your floors warm on those cold Colorado mornings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Danger Will Robinson!!, May 2, 2011
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
Stay away from this product. There is no reason for anybody to purchase this item. It gets a star because it worked for a few cycles. It does not move air and it's threshold claim of 140 degrees is a gross over estimation. Go with the Inline Fan TT100 4" 115CFM 2 Speed Sold by: FanAm, Inc. here on Amazon. It moves air, is easily dismantled in sections, is cleanable, instantly flow reversible, and will operate near 140 without failure.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nifty little unit that gets the job done. ..., November 9, 2014
This review is from: In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
A nifty little unit that gets the job done. It is remarkably quiet. I use it to boost the airflow to my sealed combustion woodstove. It does not put out a tremendous amount of air but enough to make a noticeable difference. For the price, you can't go wrong. Note; it has male ends(2) allowing it to be inserted within a duct line.

In-Line Duct Air Booster Fan 4" Suncourt Inc.
$55.79 $32.10