Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 9, 2013
Michael and Debi Pearl have done it again! Another excellent book-- founded in Scripture and full of practical, helpful advice for the young man searching for a wife. There is no more important relationship in life and making a wise choice to begin with helps make the 'long road together' a little more smooth---- You will appreciate this book for it's straight-talking encouragement and clear instruction in righteousness.
on April 9, 2013
Couldn't put it down! Michael Pearl has a lot of great wisdom, and the book is filled with awesome real-life experiences from his life and ministry. Recommend it for any guy who wants to pick out a wife for life. You will be glad you took the time to read this book.
on August 15, 2013
I loved this book. It was so interesting and freeing to learn what men look for in a woman, and how they look for us ;)
I would recommend this book to any man or woman! I wish more young men would read this book! Great and quick read!
on June 11, 2013
Once again, Mike and Debi Pearl have put out a practical, DECENT book to encourage a young man as he begins looking for his future wife! The Pearls "tell it like it is" in a fun, clean manner! If your God-honoring young man (I would suggest age 15 or over) is interested in the young ladies, now is the time to give him this book! You will never regret it! Better too soon than too late! We passed out extra copies to our son's friends, too!
on April 12, 2013
Some of Michaels best work. A must read for a young man looking for his wife. Also helpful to already married men;-). I promise your wife will thank you for it.
on November 20, 2013
Our family has all of the help meet books and we have enjoyed them all! This one is intended for our son, but he's not quite old enough for it yet, so I read it to be prepared for when he eventually reads it. I have learned so much from these books as a wife, and I've also read the men's version, which I think has furthered my understanding of men and marriage in general. The Pearls have written a very helpful book for single men of all ages, but this would be most helpful starting at about age 14 or 15.
on April 10, 2013
Great read for young men starting out or Old men starting over.
The Pearl's have been touched by the Lord to share such inspiring information
needed in today's society for finding a mate.
on July 16, 2013
All 4 books.....In Search of a Help Meet, Preparing to be a Help Meet, Created to need a Help Meet and Created to be a Help Meet are the best!! My husband and i have done marriage counseling for years and these books get to the heart of the matter very quickly! If you get these books be prepared to change.
on July 8, 2013
This insightful book is clear, concise and helpful. We will have all of our teen boys read this and discuss it at length. I think that it helps them to know themselves better, which is so important as they begin looking for a helpmeet.
on February 19, 2014
This book cuts through all the nonsense often presented to men and clearly and Biblically guides young men in how to serve God as they search for a good help meet.