- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more.
|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Dr. George Simon knows how people push your buttons. Your children--especially teens--are expert at it, as is your mate. A co-worker may quietly undermine your efforts while professing to be helpful, or your boss may prey on your weaknesses. Manipulative people have two goals: to win and to look good doing it. Often those they abuse are only vaguely aware of what is happening to them. In this eye-opening book, you'll also discover...
* 4 reasons why victims have a hard time leaving abusive relationships
* Power tactics manipulators use to push their own agendas and justify their behavior
*Ways to redefine the rules of engagement between you and an abuser
* How to spot potential weaknesses in your character that can set you up for manipulation.
* 12 tools for personal empowerment to help you maintain greater strength in all relationships
"Dr. George Simon knows how people push your buttons. Your children--especially teens--are expert at it, as is your mate. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Martin T.I.
Very valuable insight. You really have to read the entire book to get what you need to out of it; don't give up in the middle and say it isn't good. Read morePublished 9 days ago by KathrynNotKathy
I enjoyed the book very much. It helped me recognise behaviours I need to change and ways to deal with the behaviours of covertly abusive people.Published 10 days ago by Roger Stannard
After four years of trying to analyze or understand my partner and thinking I was going crazy- I happened
Upon this book. Immediately, my life was on these pages.... Read more
This book should be required reading. For everyone. Period.
I had no idea that there was such a personality known as "covert-aggressive" but now that I DO know,... Read more