5.0 out of 5 stars The best
I bought this mirror for my 1990 Ford Taurus. Then I transferred it to my 1994 Mercury Topaz. Now I have a 2007 Dodge Caliber SE. That's right; it's in the Dodge now. Once you have it, you will find out you cannot do without it.
Published on August 3, 2007 by STEVE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but needs care while installing
I purchased this product last week and it was delivered by Amazon pretty quickly. Its a very useful product but requires care while installing it, I tried installing it but it did not fit correctly so I went to my Car dealer and he fixed it for me at no cost. Now I am happy and this really eliminates all blind spots.

May be I would have preferred something...
Published on November 17, 2009 by Aby Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, August 3, 2007
STEVE "stk25" (Delaware County, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., July 27, 2009
Blingo Bingo (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lanechanger III
We purchased this mirror for a 2005 Scion XB. This is a small car with a small mirror. With the original mirror, we never felt completely confident that we knew what has a happening behind us. In the city, we were of afraid of hitting unseen motorcycles and bicycles. On the freeway there could be an unseen car in our blind spot. These potential hazards have now been eliminated by this mirror. Additionally, backing up is now much easier and safer.

Good points
- excellent visibility
- we can still use the visors
- installation is not difficult
- cost

Weak points
- the quality of the mirror is acceptable but not as solid as our original. However, this does keep cost down. The mirror could use more weight to keep vibrations down
- glue-on mirror. Our original screwed into a plate in the roof. If your vehicle now has a glue-on, this should not be an issue. Otherwise the manufacturer provides a small glue on adapter kit.

For us, the benefits far exceeded the drawbacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a mirror.... It's a life saving device...., October 6, 2007
This review is from: Lanechanger III
I am ordering # 3 and 4 now for a friends daughters. (16 & 19) This is a must have item for any driver. It allows you to see out the side windows without turning your head. (still a good idea to look) On the highway ya just do the mirrir glance and see the whole picture side to side. Moving with kids running around or in tight spots this is the tool you need. Takes a short time to get used to using the convex part with confidence, but then it's a new safer world you're driving in! Buy 2 and give 1 to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, November 27, 2008
This review is from: Lanechanger III
Takes a little getting used to and the mirror gets in the way of my sun visor. It gives a realy wide view. I would also try the rectangle shaped spots for your outside mirrors. The first mirror I purchased arrived broken but the customer service was exceptional and they sent a new one right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!, October 3, 2007
C. Edgar (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lanechanger III
The best mirror I've ever used, better than any clip-on or stock. You can see all the way up to the side window just by looking in the mirror. Keep an eye on traffic without having to crane your neck back and forth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but needs care while installing, November 17, 2009
This review is from: Lanechanger III

May be I would have preferred something which clips on my existing mirror, nevertheless this is sturdy and is extremely useful while driving.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Lanechanger III
I'm not sure if it is because it is positioned incorrectly or because I just cannot get used to the view...but I just don't like it.

Lanechanger III