In Treatment 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sunil - Week One (Season Three premiere) A retired math professor from Bengal reluctantly visits Paul to discuss his wife's death six months earlier, his subsequent displacement to the U.S., and the recent tensions he's experienced while living with his son's family.
2. Frances - Week One A well-known stage and screen actress, whose sister was treated by Paul 18 years earlier, begins therapy to uncover the reasons why she is 'blanking out' during rehearsals for a new play.
3. Jesse - Week One A 16-year-old homosexual and aspiring photographer--who has been seeing Paul since being caught peddling prescription drugs--talks about his troubling 'pattern of promiscuity,' his unsettled family life, and a recent alarming voicemail.
4. Adele - Week One In order to get a new prescription for sleeping pills, an exhausted Paul visits a young, serious and intelligent therapist named Adele, and is compelled to confront a number of deep-rooted fears.
5. Sunil - Week Two Sunil opens up to Paul about his arranged marriage in India--and his frustrations living with Arun's family in New York.
6. Frances - Week Two Frances tells Paul about her frustrations at work, her alienation from daughter Izzy, and her fears about her health.
7. Jesse - Week Two Paul addresses Jesse's reluctance to get in touch with his long-lost birth mother.
8. Adele - Week Two Paul tells Adele he feels betrayed by Gina, and worries about the impact his potential illness will have on his children.
9. Sunil - Week Three Recounting his first impressions of Julia, Sunil becomes defensive when Paul suggests he may be jealous of Arun's choices.
10. Frances - Week Three A discussion about Frances' fractured relationship with Patricia turns into an indictment of their late mother.
11. Jesse - Week Three Paul tries to generate a dialogue between Jesse and his mother Marisa, who has joined him at the session.
12. Adele - Week Three Paul explores his fears of losing Max to a stepfather.
13. Sunil - Week Four Sunil finds haunting similarities between his son's relationship with Julia and his own affair years ago.
14. Frances - Week Four Paul tries to assuage Frances' feelings of self-loathing in the wake of some painful family memories.
15. Jesse - Week Four Paul breaks through with Jesse about his desire to connect with his birth parents.
16. Adele - Week Four Adele gets Paul to open up about his lack of passion.
17. Sunil - Week Five Unsettled by Julia's relationship with an author, Sunil worries Paul with his vivid account of a recent violent dream.
18. Frances - Week Five Exploring Frances' feelings of panic, Paul is accused of being overly sympathetic to her sister Tricia's plight.
19. Jesse - Week Five Paul is vexed to learn that Jesse sabotaged a meeting with his biological parents.
20. Adele - Week Five Adele confronts Paul about his growing obsession with an 'impossible' relationship.
21. Sunil - Week Six Paul is increasingly concerned over Sunil's erratic behavior at home.
22. Frances - Week Six With her sister's condition worsening, Frances turns to Paul to cope with her mounting anxieties.
23. Jesse - Week Six Jesse despairs being abandoned by his parents, despite Paul's assurances.
24. Adele - Week Six Adele links Paul's frustrations to his inability to make decisions.
25. Sunil - Week Seven Paul is blindsided by a revelation regarding Sunil's therapy.
26. Frances - Week Seven Frances struggles with the prospect of losing Tricia.
27. Jesse - Week Seven Paul tries to get Jesse to open up about a recent transgression and his relationship with his father.
28. Adele - Week Seven Season Seven Finale. Blaming Adele for his recent setbacks with patients, Paul contemplates the future of his therapy, and his practice.
|Starring||Gabriel Byrne, Irrfan Khan|
|Supporting actors||Sonya Walger, Samrat Chakrabarti, Susan Misner|
|Producers||Mark A. Baker, Paris Barclay, Stephen Levinson, Sarah Lum, Sarah Treem, Mark Wahlberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Not nearly as good as the first two seasons. Patients are much whinier and self involved.Published 9 days ago by Christine
Best human drama I've seen--want season 4. Best acting and directing anywhere!Published 10 days ago by Fred Gutzeit
LOved it......engrossing.......mesmerizing......captivating. Gabriel Byrne at his best. I want more of it!Published 26 days ago by robyn
Fascinating as a counselor to watch someone else's self-doubt and progression through their own stuffPublished 29 days ago by Peter
I just loved this series. Missed it on t.v. when working and enjoyed seeing it at home. Thank you.Published 1 month ago by Lynne M. Newman