4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad.
I've decided to give this little gizmo a try.
Published on October 11, 2010 by Wendy V Brejot

I just purchased a DSL Filter from an amazon prime partner 3rd party vendor with a 100% positive rating from this product page, and they sent me a generic no name brand dsl filter. Its slightly bigger than the one pictured its rectangular with round corners on the side where it has the cable extension and in a plain white finish, the ports are labeled ADSL and Phone...
Published 12 months ago by Getsome23

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., October 11, 2010
I've decided to give this little gizmo a try.
I needed 2 DSL filters for my "Plain Jane" corded phone and cordless digital phone. The one attached to the "Plain Jane" is also hooked up to my ActionTech wireless gateway router/modem. The one attached to the cordless is acting like a single filter. Yes I know I could have bought a single but I was skimping on the S&H. Amazon didn't have a single filter listed that was made/sold by this company.
I like how it's so easy to install. Just snap the plugs into the sockets.
The sockets are clearly marked for Phone line and DSL line.
I've been doing some testing and I noticed that the awful noise has gone away. My Upload and Download speeds seem to have improved as well.

The price is fair compaired to retail stores like Radioshack. They had a simular product at $19.95. WTF???

HHAHAH counting the S&H and sales taxes I got 2 filters for HALF the price Radioshack charges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and did the job, August 5, 2012
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
There's not really much to say. I have ATT internet service, but lost my filters during a move. After looking for a Amazon Prime eligible replacement, this option jumped up to the top of the list. The DSL filter/splitter has served my needs: phone static is gone, and my internet speed is good. I've had it installed for about six months now with no problems.

Is there anything else you need to consider?

5.0 out of 5 stars DSL Splitter vs Phone Splitter, November 23, 2010
At first I thought it was a splitter for two phone lines, but instead I found out it was for one line to the phone and a pass through line to the DSL what I was able to do next to my PC was install the splitter in my RJ-45 Phone Module then attach my phone line that went to my DSL modem. On the DSL side of the splitter afterwards I placed a two way adapter on the phone side of the splitter and ran a phone line to my PC modem and another line to my All-In-One Printer.

Everything works GREAT. Also to top everything else off I ordered these items on the 22nd of Nov. in PA and received them on the 23rd, I was shocked. This company goes beyond the call of duty for their respected clients.

5.0 out of 5 stars DSL FILTER, March 6, 2010
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
IT WORKS VERY WELL IT REDUCES STATIC NOISE AND WELL PRICED COMPARED TO STORE PRICES.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of vendors shipping non branded generic dsl filters here, July 12, 2013
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)

I wont name the company selling them but its wrong to sell a generic no name brand product when the product page clearly lists the Brand as 'Suttle', and includes it on the picture and description. The company does NOT even state in their description that they are selling a generic no brand filter. I don't know why amazon allows even their 3rd party partners to sell the wrong product.

The generic filter they sent me doesn't even function it caused my dsl modem to lose internet connection when connected with a phone line, when I disconnected the phone line from the filter my dsl modem reconnected to the internet, this filter is not doing a great job filtering the landline signal. A good filter should be able to filter out the phone signal from the dsl signal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dies in 2 weeks, December 17, 2010
This DSL phone/filter splitter came with my DSL installation and died in 2 weeks. I switched to the spare one and that died in two weeks. I have my DSL and phone plugged into it and I noticed it disconnected my DSL frequently, eventually losing all internet. I called my DSL provider to ask about them and they said they frequently die. I purchased this product from Price Pros, who amazingly delivered next day, however, I was saddened to see it was the exact same splitter I have been using even though the picture looked different on Amazon. I expect it will die in two weeks like the others. It is the 900LCCS filter.

I have a third spare that only has phone plugged into it and that one is still alive after 1 month.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used Trash, October 6, 2013
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
Firstly the plastic bag containing the dsl splitter had a very dirty look to it, well handled I would say. Inserting the device gave me a dead internet connection and the phone had interference. Taking a close look at the connecting sockets on the filter showed a nasty layer of corresion on the connection pins, also a layer of dirt and fine hair particles in both dsl and phone sockets. I managed to clean the corrsion etc out of the "brand new filter", works ok now. This is an old and well-used filter, the seller and amazon have both sold me a lie for which I will not thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, July 22, 2011
J. Foley (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
My DSL router does not sync-up with the DSLAM when using this filter. I'm on AT&T (formerly BellSouth) DSL.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not try with AT&T, September 17, 2013
Marcia (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
These will not work with AT&T jacks. The ones I got did not look like the one pictured. They were more modern looking and sleek, but they just won't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, June 19, 2013
This review is from: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter (Personal Computers)
Product drops DSL when the phone line rings. I double-checked that the right cords were plugged into the right jacks, removed and reinserted cables, but no fix. This product arrived broken. Also, the filter that arrived did not match the photo of the device on the Amazon page. Instead, it was a white box with square edges and no manufacturers logo or name on it. Replacing it with the Y-jack and DSL filter I had before solved the problem, but I still want a one-piece solution. Plus the old filter is getting old, and one of the other filters I bought around the same time has gone bad. I'm returning this product for a refund, but it means printing out a return label and driving down to town to ship it. A pain. Oh well.

In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter