Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2012 1:28:32 PM PST
K.J. says:
On December 9, 2006, J. Allie wrote:

"I know that this forum isn't filled with the most internet savvy folks, so let me offer you a bit of 'netiquette': bumping a thread is both ridiculous and rude; it completely destroys the _point_ of having active threads display on top. If no one is posting any new content in a thread, it _should_ drop off the page, not be kept active in some zombie state because some moron types 'bump' every 5 minutes.

It's obvious that some of you have turned this product forum into some weird, estrogen filled support group, so it isn't surprising that you develop an unreasonable attachment to a particular topic, but please try to remember that some of us are actually looking for news about the _Wii_, not about you, and certainly not about 'bump'. Trade email addresses and take it offline."

Sincerly,
the Grinch (J. Allie, 2006)

If anybody else remembers this from the original Wii thread, let's get the BUMPING started in here!!!

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 6:09:01 PM PST
To bump or not to bump, THAT is the question! :)

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 9:09:51 AM PST
K.J. says:
Happy BUMPSgiving everybody!!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 11:29:16 AM PST
j-rob-82 says:
I bump therefore I am.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 1:18:42 PM PST
K.J. says:
Bumping Bells...
Bumping Bells...
Bumping All the Way>...

Ah, you know the rest. One more thing, BUMP!!!

Posted on May 3, 2013 1:16:55 AM PDT
Trust Me says:
Once a BUMP, always a BUMP.

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 8:16:17 AM PDT
K.J. says:
There's a BUMP,
There's a BUMP,

There's a BUMP on the log in the hole in the middle of the sea!!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 2:09:32 PM PDT
Pumps and a Bump!

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 9:41:55 AM PDT
K.J. says:
BUMP if ya know it!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about