These value-packed projectors are easy to buy and built to perform with high brightness, high contrast ratio and BrilliantColor technology. Plus, their slim, compact design and light weight make them as easy to move around as they are to install. Certifications and Standards: UL and c-UL (US/Canada), FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe). IN112 SVGA Projector 2700 Lumens is listed under projectors in the InFocus projectors and accessories section.
Unbelievable low price. Unbeatable value. The InFocus IN112 is not only one of the lowest cost projectors we've ever sold, but it also has one of the longest-lasting lamps – for an incredibly low total cost of ownership. This value-packed projector is easy to buy and built to perform with high brightness, high contrast ratio and BrilliantColor technology. Plus, its slim, compact design and light weight makes it as easy to move around as it is to install.
Save now and in the future
The ultra-low purchase price is just the beginning – the lamp is long-lasting and there are no filters to replace.
Small and light:
Easy to share or install
The small size and light weight makes the IN112 projector easy to move from room to room.
- Only weighs 4.8 pounds (2.2 kg)
- A slim 2.7 inches (70 mm) tall
- Projector can also be easily installed
Count on quality:
Top-notch image technology
Even at these low prices, the IN112 is made to last and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP technology with InFocus BrilliantColor implementation
- 3D-ready: project 3D content to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
The IN112 offers multiple computer inputs for flexibility in any environment.2 VGA; Composite Video; S-Video, 3.5 mm stereo input; RS232C; USB B Mini (control and firmware)
Easy to maintain:
No filters to buy, clean, or replace
The IN112 is easy to maintain because there are no filters to buy or replace.
- Rated for 24/7, non-stop operation
- Lamp door is on top for easy lamp replacement when the projector is installed
Five Year Limited Warranty from InFocus
All new DLP projectors from InFocus are backed by a five (5) year limited warranty.
- 5 year limited
- 2 year full (parts & labor)
- 6 month lamp
InFocus IN112 features:
- SVGA 800 x 600 Native Resolution
- 2700 ANSI Lumens (2200 lumens Eco Mode)
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5 year limited, 2 year full (parts & labor), 6 month lamp
What's in the Box
Power cord, RGB cable, A/V cable, safety instructions, user manual, remote control