Connect and project. Full functionality in a portable package. The IN3114 from InFocus brings big-picture quality and plug and play ease to the portable projector. Meeting set-up is now simpler than ever, with expanded network connectivity options.
With DisplayLink™, you can connect using one USB cable for content and audio transfer, and full projector control from your PC. Also HDMI 1.3, LitePort™ and a wireless-ready port gives even more connection options.
A maximum brightness of 3500 lumens, resolution of up to WUXGA (1920 × 1200) using Texas Instruments' DLP® DarkChip™3 technology, and InFocus award-winning BrilliantColor™ implementation give the IN316 industry-leading picture quality.
Many ways to connect
Easily connect your data and video sources
The IN3114 has many connectivity options for easy setup and to accommodate the applications you or team needs.
- USB connectivity via DisplayLink™ gets you started in seconds
- Embedded networking and RS232 control to manage your projector over any network
- Present without a PC by plugging your USB drive into the projector's LitePort USB port
- VGA and HDMI 1.3 for the latest in computer and HD video
- Wirelessly connect your PC to your projector with optional LiteShow III adapter
- Two computer and two audio inputs make it convenient for multiple users
Bright, brilliant color
Top-notch images that won't wash out in well-lit rooms
The IN3114 produces crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors.
- DLP technology and InFocus BrilliantColor™ enhancement
- 3500 lumens displays bright images even under powerful overhead lights
- The IN3114's native resolution is XGA (1024 x 768)
Save time, money and worry
Controlling and maintaining your IN3114 projector is easy and intuitive.
- LiteTouch™ keypad provides easy access to the most commonly-used functions
- Save energy with low standby power consumption and Eco Mode that projects in 2800 lumens to save energy
- Filter-free design of your IN3114 means less maintenance and hours of worry-free use
- Built-in web portal allows you to control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN
- Maximum security with Kensington lock compatible slot and user-assigned PIN feature
Will the IN3114 fit the available space? What about your screen? What about seating and room lighting? Find out!
Five Year Limited Warranty from InFocus
All new DLP® projectors from InFocus are backed by a five (5) year limited warranty.
- 5 year limited
- 2 year parts & labor
- 6 month lamp
InFocus IN2116 features:
- XGA 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- 3500 ANSI Lumens (2400 lumens eco mode)
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5 year parts, 2 year labor, 6 month lamp limited warranty
What's in the Box
Projector with Lamp, Power Cord, USB Cable, VGA Cable, Remote, Soft Carrying Case, Documentation