Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.60 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.50 shipping
InSTEP Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer
|Price:||$127.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$52.58 (29%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bike trailer offers outstanding value for family-minded recreational cyclists
- Simple design folds down for easy storage and transportation; two-in-one canopy has bug screen and weather shield
- 16-inch pneumatic tires with molded rims provide performance and style
- Coupler attaches to almost any bicycle; included stroller kit with swiveling front wheel and handle bar
- 33-pound trailer has a 80-pound weight limit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||27 x 5.5 x 33.5 inches|
|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||33.5 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
So here is my full review for this stroller/trailer:
Putting it together with kids "trying" to help was very easy.
It DOES NOT fit through normal door ways so be warned about this! If you don't have the kids in it though you can turn it on it's side and it easily fits, yeah I had to do that haha
Very comfortable, pockets on the sides for the kids things also nice amount for leg room.
Someone said it tips when the kids are in it, no it does not. I even tried to tip it to see if they were right, it DOES NOT tip over!
When you get it it will need air in the tires, like someone else said in a review. They have some air, just enough. In fact we walked with it to the as station to get air, and once it had air it was an extremely smooth ride.
My kids together weigh almost 70 lbs, and I had no trouble pushing them while running.
The handle bar is adjustable, very easy to adjust or even take off for bike rides.
I highly recommend this stroller/trailer for anyone wanting to use it for walks, runs, rides, trips, etc. My kids love it so much I can't keep them out of it!
It took me about 15mins to assemble - I'm by no means a mechanical genius, just have common sense. It fits through our front door with just a tiny bit of space to spare.
There are a few cons that I feel are noteworthy, but for the price difference they are only minor:
(1) The entire top is held on with (6) snap-buttons & finished closing with velcro, meaning any time I want to put my kid or any items in with him, I need to undo at least 2 buttons and the velcro. This is moderately inconvenient on its' own, but if he were ever to fall sleep in it he'd be startled awake. A zipper might have been a better idea.
(2) The stroller bar is held on with clamps that crank down to the back of the frame, but it has to be done over the canvas top (if you try to go under, you can't reach to clip the snap buttons, but if you do it over as needed, it's obnoxiously difficult to put things in the storage behind the seats). I will most likely just put things in the front with him.
(3) I thought it would come with some kind of brake lock built into the rear tires, but it does not. It has a strap with a clip on either side that you can put through the tire rim when you're done walking.
(4) This doesn't collapse down anywhere near as neatly as it looks in the pictures. The snaps & parts come off easily enough, it just won't fold neatly. I'm just leaving it fully assembled on our patio for the time being.Read more ›
After a long search i settled on the Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer from InStep. Packaging was good. Assembly took me around 20 minutes as most of the trailer is pre assembled. No assembly tool required. We just need to lift up the side rails, slide in the tires, bring the tow forward. Installing the connector on the bike took another 10 minutes. I have Shwinn S25.The only thing missing on my trailer was the desired psi of the tires as they come deflated. As per the manual there should be psi ratings on the tires side. I guess the sticker was missing on the ones that i got. Anyways, i just went online and looked at the various instep manuals. Desired air pressure on the tires is 20-25psi and 25psi is recommended for a smooth ride. After i assembled i took it for a ride with my son (he is 27 months old). Pulling this trailer is easy and smooth. Since its double trailer, it has three seat belt options. If you are riding with one kid, you have to use the one in the center. If you have two kids in the trailer, you can use the two side seat-belts which really helps to balance the trailer.
It comes with a handle bar and front tire attachment to use it as a jogging stroller. Its a good option, especially with the brake system but i don't need it at present.
I will rate this trailer 5 stars because of strong build and quality.
This is very easy to put together, instructions included and its only a couple pieces. Attaches very easily to any type of bike, and off you go. With both kids in the trailer, it is still very easy to pull. The oversized rear wheels glide very smoothly. Depending on what you want, you can close the front with mesh or a clear plastic type covering. This trailer is very well put together, and for similar models, these things run about $100 more in the stores. A great buy.
Another thing this bike trailer does is that it can be turned into a stroller. Very mobile and easy to push, this thing glides with the oversized wheels. Also, great for jogging with the big handlebar. A great 2 in 1 buy for kids, and my 5 year old will probably outgrow it in a year or 2.
I would recommend this item if you have kids and you like to bike. "It's so fun!" says my 5 year old.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I only had this one for a few days and decided to spend a little more on the next version up. For only a few bucks more you get better components and better construction overall. Read morePublished 2 days ago by James Garland
The tire kept deflating only after using it maybe five times with only two of those times being pulled behind a bike on a smooth path. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sonja V
This is a great double bicycle trailer for the price. It is really easy to set up and fold down. However, after only about 3 months, the material on the side started to tear a... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Allison