Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 25, 2007
This is a great stroller for the money. The only problem with this stroller is that there is no padding for removing and washing in the seats. I used cushions from another jogging stroller. Also, the storage basket hangs low and drags on the ground if you put something in it. It is removable with buttons, so I just moved it a bit higher on the stroller and now it works great!! For the money spent, my kids love it and it fits through most doorways. I love the behindseat storage and the parent console. Good buy for parents wanting to use for fairs, carnivals, jogging or walks to the park.
on April 11, 2008
This jogger is great for many reasons. It has excellent storage, including several different compartments. It holds up to 100lbs, and it's roomy enough for my almost five year old (she's only 35 pounds)to fit in it just fine. It is also extremely comfortable for my 6 month old son.

My one complaint is that the front wheel doesn't swivel. I didn't realize that when I bought it. If you jog in an area where you are turning corners, it's kind of a pain because you have to pivot it around on the back wheels.

So, if ease of movement around a city block is important to you, don't get this stroller! I have to say though, for $140 (on sale), it's a pretty good buy!
on June 25, 2010
We were given an instep jogging stroller as a gift and loved it until one day it refused to fold. The latch on one side would not release. My wife runs mostly from the house and this stroller had been folded less than 10 times.
The side latch that broke is inside the frame and cannot be repaired even by the bike store (this was confirmed by customer service). Unfortunately the stroller was six months out of warranty and instep will do nothing to help. I called and the bike store called and the company says no warranty no luck.
This part is innacessible to replace and as I said the stroller had been folded so few times I am very very disapointed with the product and this company and will never buy from them again. For such an integral part to fail is a real shame.
on January 23, 2010
I ordered this when there was one available for $87 - though I would have been just as happy with the $135 that I expected to pay. We own a $600 Chariot jogging stroller which we use constantly, so I am comparing this stroller to a very high quality model. We ordered this for use on a vacation. It worked just fine. Other complaints about the wheels not swiveling are not relevant (jogging strollers must have a fixed wheel in order to be safe). I thought this was maneuverable enough and a smooth enough ride and push for basic use. I wouldn't get this for serious jogging. The side protection (what would keep a bouncing child and his/her limbs in the stroller) is pretty inadequate. The lack of chest clip was annoying (we rigged something with a velcro strap). The bags are a bit strangely shaped and stuff could easily dump out if not packed up carefully. All of that said I was able to take my kids on stroller rides and get exercise, including walking on the beach with my 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 year olds, all for a very low price.
on January 18, 2009
I bought this stroller when my older child started kindergarten so my younger child and I could walk (one mile) to pick him up. It has worked well. The stroller has nice big, air-filled tires which make it easy to get up and down curbs. It has a hand-operated brake which is very helpful when coming up to a street. The sunshade works to keep the sun out of the kids' eyes and has a little window so I can see what my kids are up to. It has a reasonably-sized cup holder strapped onto the handle which I use to hold my phone, keys, a sippy cup and snack. There is also storage space under each seat and a larger storage area at the bottom.

Mine lists a little to one side (even thought I've tried to adjust the front wheel) so it takes a bit of muscle sometimes to keep it on the straight and narrow. Turning requires pivoting on the rear wheels which isn't a problem for me. I do not jog with it (unless I'm running late) because it is a bit unwieldy. The large bottom compartment on mine has worn away on the bottom from rubbing on the ground (I guess my son's backpack and lunchbox were a bit heavy...). I wish it was reinforced better or didn't hang so low. Also, this stroller is too wide to fit through many doors.

Overall, I like this stroller a lot. Even with my 55 and 35 pound children, it is easy to push. It works very well for walking around town. If I were planning on doing more running, I would invest in a more specialized stroller.
on May 6, 2011
I had a single jogging stroller and sold it to get a double. Upon looking at the prices of most double jogging strollers I almost fell out of my chair and kindof wished I hadn't sold my single and would just use a sling or something for my son. But when I found this one I thought it looked wonderful, so we ordered it. Before it arrived I realized that the front wheel doesn't swivel. I got a little bummed by that, but figured I'm only using it on the sidewalks and bike paths so it shouldn't be a problem. When it arrived, there was assembly involved. It wasn't too bad (I love to put stuff together though) When we went for our first walk I was thrilled to find that even without the swivel wheel, the stoller will make gradual turns without lifting the front wheel. Thank Goodness!!. Basicall, we are super please with this stroller. There is storage all over the place. My almost 4 year old daughter and 6 month old son both love to go for walks. And I've been through gravel driveways and sand packed sidewalks and it never misses a beat. I will say that it does not fit through the doorway, it has to be folded down. Otherwise I couldn't ask for a better stroller and for way less than most of the other ones cost!
on November 17, 2013
Came without an important piece without which the front wheel flew off. Took forever to get the piece from the local retailer/repairer when the vendor claimed that was the only route for resolution. Getting the part took over a month. Would not deal with these people again.
on September 8, 2011
I got this stroller because my tandem stroller was a bear to roll through the driveway. (We have about a half mile long, very rough dirt driveway.)Since the little one is big enough to go into the stroller without the car seat now, I thought I'd get a double jogging stroller. For the price it's great!

Pros:
1) It folds up easily, just slide and squeeze a handle and it folds with one hand
2) Color is nice
3) There is a divider between the kids (probably a good thing so they won't kill each other as easily.)
4) Most importantly it rolls very well, effortless to push!
5) Two small storage pouches behind the seats
Cons:
1) Seems like it's a bit chintzy: I think that it will last me the 4-5 years that I want it for, but I don't see myself passing this one down. I could be wrong though.
2) There isn't really any padding on the seats, but it seems like it will be comfy enough anyway.
3) No chest strap so the shoulder straps will probably slide off a bit easy, but this could be remedied with a make-shift strap
4) I would rather have a plastic cup holder than the soft pack cup holder, but it does have separate little compartments, so not a huge deal.

Overall, I think that it's a great stroller for the money, truly effortless to push and it went together in about 5 minutes. The kids will love it!
on June 21, 2013
So far the quality has been worth the price. Fixed wheel jogging strollers are challenging, so I've realized. My only struggle has been trying to align the front wheel. I still veer slightly to the right on a jog. My boys are comfortable and enjoy the ride though.
on July 19, 2012
Got mine from Target. Easy to assemble, not to heavy or wide about 26" wide. has storage behind seats and parent caddy. Rides smoothly. Only complaint is that the seats have no padding. Can be easily fixed with padded liners. Wheels come off for easy storing.

See 1 answered question