5.0 out of 5 stars great for me and baby
baby is comfortable has a great shade cover and I love the fixed wheel cause it doesn't get twisted up on any terrain and is easy to lift up over bumps and even stairs
Published 6 months ago by heidi dinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Runner's comparison to InStep Run Around LTD
Ran with the InStep Flash for the first time today. We had the InStep Run Around LTD for a while, sent it back under warranty and they replaced it with the Flash. My husband and I both run 2-3 times a week with our 18 month old, avg of 3-5 miles per run.

Pros:
Attractive - orange and gray look great.
Folding - very easy folding mechanism, much easier...
Published on September 2, 2010 by E. Heimler

3.0 out of 5 stars Runner's comparison to InStep Run Around LTD, September 2, 2010
E. Heimler (Roswell, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: InSTEP InSTEP Flash Fixed Wheel Single Jogging Stroller (Sports)

Pros:
Attractive - orange and gray look great.
Folding - very easy folding mechanism, much easier than the old model.
Storage basket - very deep and roomy, holds lots of items securely.
Padded seat - not actually very "padded" - still feels hard, but better than nothing.
Sturdy - seems overall stronger and more sturdy than previous model.

Cons:
Handle height - I am 5'2" and found the handle to be too high for my comfort. I didn't have as much leverage to make turns, which made steering more difficult. Also, the handle is hard plastic (not cushioned foam), which with sweaty hands, can be uncomfortable and difficult to grip.

No shocks - The Flash has no rear shocks, which I feel made for a smoother ride and easier turning with the Run Around.

Bulky - can't really specify here, other than to say for a short person, it just felt cumbersome to maneuver/fold/attach and the remove wheels.

Folding - takes some practice to get the hang of it. The storage basket needs to collapse a certain way in order for the stroller to fold correctly. Also, the seat back needs to be in the flat/reclined position.

Also worth mentioning - I drive a Corolla and was able to fit the stroller in my trunk with the rear wheels removed (which is easy to do). Also, the stroller may veer a bit to one side or the other, but a quick adjustment to the front wheel will help that (though repeated adjustments may be necessary). The manual gives instructions for adjusting the front brake, which I did adjust slightly. It was a little tricky, but doable. The brakes are a little squeaky but do work well.

Overall, this feels like a decent quality, solid jogging stroller (as far as "budget" joggers go). It's not terribly comfortable to run with, but it's probably reasonable for shorter runs (2-4 miles). As long as my child is happy (which he was), I can live with it. For the price, I think it's a good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend, August 15, 2013
I love the look, the color, the style but every time I'd take it out for a jog with my 1 year old, it kept pulling more and more to the left. I've emailed the manfacturer hoping for some advice, still haven't heard back. Disappointed that I spent my hard earned money on this....

5.0 out of 5 stars great for me and baby, February 20, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for us..., December 28, 2012
We had to return it because it steered to the left substantially....so much so that the hand brake could not engage properly. The front wheel was fairly bent...not sure if it shipped that way or was damaged in shipping!

2.0 out of 5 stars Steers Poorly, July 16, 2010
Unfortunately, we had to return the stroller because it steered to the right quite substantially. My husband, who use to be a bike mechanic, said that because the piece that attaches the wheel is plastic, it will be very weak and most likely always steer to one side...not so good if you plan on running with the stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jogger stroller, September 16, 2012
This is a great baby stroller. Assembly was easy, even for me. Checked the price of the stroller with different sellers a d this one was cheapest of them all. Most of all ... My granddaughter loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars INSTEP FLASH FIXED WHEEL JOGGER, July 1, 2013
I bought it for my grand daughter and it works fine. Easy to put together and it works fine on pavement or rougher roads.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 gun super cart...good price, easy to modify, breaks down easily, August 11, 2014
stripped off all nylon, slimmed all tubes, good snap lock for front tire
removal. Removed front fender and added 20 inch tool box 3 gun kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 19, 2013
Love this stroller! It will go anywhere and is really easy to handle on hiking trails. The hand brake is a great feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 22, 2010
This jogging stroller is awesome! My son absolutely loves it. Set up was fairly easy except the brake pad on the front wheel is difficult to adjust, but other than that it was simple to put together.

InStep Flash Fixed Wheel Jogger