Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InStyle Ultimate Beauty Secrets: The Best Tips, Tricks, and Shortcuts to Create Your Perfect Look
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 14, 2010
I know the basics of makeup but would love to learn more. I had bought this book hoping it would get a little more indepth on it's tips in each month's magazine. I was shocked when I opened to realize that the book gives even less instruction then the blurbs or captions in the magazine. It offers advice like "wear eye show to brighten up your eyes". No duh. If you would like to learn more about makeup techniques this is definitely not the book for you.
on March 3, 2011
My title pretty much says it all. I LOVE InStyle magazine (I'm a subscriber), so I thought I would love this book, too. Not so! There weren't very many compelling new tips revealed here, and there were absolutely no instructions on how to apply anything or achieve any new looks. Save your money and check this out at the library if you really want to take a look at it.
on November 10, 2010
This book has a lot of pretty pictures but no "real" information. It's filled with celebrity quotes, skin and makeup tips, most of which is common knowledge. There are better books on the market than this one.
on November 16, 2010
I really liked the book. It reminded me of tricks that I have heard about before but havent used since I was young and taught me some new tips. I think that this would be great for younger girls who havent learned all the tricks of the trade. I loved the celeb tips, it was very interesting to see what some of the women we watch on TV do in their own homes.
on November 3, 2010
I bought this book hoping to get some great make-up application tips. Nothing of the kind was anywhere in this book. What a complete waste of money. There are some interesting tips from pampered starlets, but really, nothing I would ever incorporate into my completely unpampered life.
on November 16, 2010
Good and easy tips. I especially like the suggestions for using other products in new ways! I've gotten compliments on my makeup recently, and must give credit to the book!
on January 17, 2012
Very usefull book, I didn't knew anything about make up or beauty before. Great tips you can easily do, ando don't have to buy expensives products.
on January 13, 2013
Bought it to go along with another item and they were a HIT! Great item at a great price with fast shipping. All over Happy, happy, happy!
on February 11, 2012
IM SORRY BUT I DID NOT ORDER THIS BOOK. HOW CAN I SEND IT BACK MY SISTER WAS USEING MY KINDLE FIRE I DONT KNOW IF SHE ORDERED BUT I DONT LIKE IT I WOULD LIKE TO SEND IT BACK THANK YOU. LUPE DUNCAN