Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online Paperback – September 2, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
This fully updated and revised edition of Inbound Marketing builds on the enormous international success of the book that launched the inbound marketing movement. It provides the new playbook you need to get more free traffic from Google, build a business blog, create a social media following and analyze which of your marketing efforts are working.
With coverage of updated Search Engine Optimization tactics and the latest tools to build a social media following, marketing experts and HubSpot founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah provide detailed advice on how to get found online and convert visitors to leads and customers.
This fully updated edition includes new material??on the impact social media has on search and also provides a high-level overview of what viral marketing actually is. Inside you’ll find:
- New sections on visual content, tools as content, and Google+
- A new chapter on viral marketing for mere mortals
- A bonus section on startup/entrepreneurial marketing
With Inbound Marketing, you'll gain access to insights from thousands of companies that have seen the power of this new model work for their own companies.
“If you’ve been looking for a trustworthy primer on getting found online, here’s a great place to start. Buy one for your clueless colleague too.”
—SETH GODIN, author of Meatball Sundae
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
The book, in my opinion, qualifies academically as a primary reading for select undergraduate level courses focused on lead nurturing. The recommendation is based on the following:
1) As pioneers in the field, the authors provide a convincing argument why marketing should be taught using non-interrupting, permissive approaches to trust building. Especially at a time when scholars and practitioners are bombarded with complex optimization strategies, brand storytelling trends, ever changing mobile marketing strategies and costly engagement tactics, this book serves as a refresher as to why we got here in the first place. Concepts like building remarkable content, using your website as a marketing hub, designing effective landing pages and strategic placing the right calls to action are often lost in today’s overcrowded library of content marketing books.
2) The book is well organized to fit a funnel strategy especially useful for sales personnel. Early chapters deal with getting found by prospects through quality content, social media and legitimate SEO tactics. Subsequent chapters take readers through the sales conversion process while updating us on visual content and software tools. Most books take the opposite approach, thereby making the case for revenue generation rather weak.Read more ›
"Just as the rules from door-to-door didn’t translate to out- bound mass marketing, the rules from outbound marketing do not apply to inbound marketing. You can’t simply move your advertising budget and 30-second TV spot, online—it won’t work. Pushing a message at a potential customer when that message has not been requested will fail as a major source of new customers, and by extension, revenue, for most companies."
If you are starting out, or need to fine-tune (wipe out the old and hit the refresh button), this book is a must-read for everyone, not just college students. The folks at Hubspot do a great job. More so, they are not afraid to share epic content in the clouds with us - at no extra cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The books is missing and I need to get back my moneyPublished 11 days ago by Abdulaziz o abaalkhail
Marketing book that de-emphasizes old school advertising (interruption marketing) in favour of allowing customers to find you because you’ve given back via great content. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Greg Silas
A good overview of inbound marketing, especially if you are new to the subject. Pluses: Short chapters, case studies, and actionable tasks. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Karen
Excellent book easy to read and direct to the point gave me lots to think about and lots to improve on.Published 4 months ago by Brian P.
Excellent updated information. Good ideas and clear explainations. Helpful for those wanting to satrt marketing on the internet.Published 7 months ago by Wizard07