Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Goson American Flag Wayfarer Spring Hinge Sunglasses Glasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 24, 2012
These are stunningly beautiful, just like the great American landscape. It really should be mandatory that all Americans own these.
on November 6, 2015
I didn't really care for the gradient in the darkness of shade. They are darker tint on top and lighter tint on bottom. But exactly what I expected from reading the description. 4 stars out of 5 based on personal preference.
on January 17, 2014
Gave these to my son for Christmas (stocking stuffer) and he thought they were "da bomb." He thought they were Wayfarers at first (haha). He is excited to wear them up at school for all those US holiday times I guess. They're made well and the lens seems pretty good for the money. Would buy again.
on June 24, 2014
Cute and inexpensive, fun for special occasions. Seem fairly sturdy, and have good tint. Obviously not Ray Bans, but an affordable treat! I actually slightly prefer the "USA" American Flag Sunglasses (Stars and Stripes) sold here on Amazon. Check 'em out, too, and you decide!
on March 21, 2013
These are cute sunglasses, very young style like mi little cousin who enjoyed receiving them as a gift as many others I bought. The expedition time was over what I was expecting which made me very happy
on August 25, 2014
Do you want to be the guy at the party with all the hot ladies? Well you need these. Nothing is a better wingman than a pair a sunnies that say "I'm a proud American and I'm ready to party". As soon as I arrived to my 4th of July party I was confident and ready to mingle. The problem was The only ladies there were related to me. Womp womp.
VINE VOICEon May 22, 2014
These glasses are absolutely perfect for having a pair of cheap effective sunglasses to wear for particularly patriotic occasions! They fit well, are actually pretty durable and the polarization works well for being under $10. The screws that hold the frame to the arm do come a little loose, but tightening them every now and then fixes that problem easily. Overall, these are cheap, patriotic, and are worth the purchase.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2014
These American Flag Wayfarer Sunglasses are just too cool for school!!! I bought these glasses for my brother and he just loved them. They are an awesome way to show your American Pride!! Shipped fast. Great customer service. Great quality. I love them!! Lenses could be a little bit bigger but other than that great glasses. Happy with my purchase!
on May 7, 2014
We bought these for a party - big hit! They look fantastic *but* didn't fit about half the guys faces...too small!
on November 21, 2013
I like these. They look and fit great. Not the best for stopping glare of the setting sun. But they are serviceable and look cool. Can't beat the price.