I'm a newspaper photojournalist and needed a backpack to hold two cameras plus audio video gear, mikes and laptops. This is perfect. I've had it two months, use all day every day, and it's incredibly comfortable, balanced and durable. I did a lot of research and this was the only one that had everything I needed:

- full length zipper opening, instead of...
Published 23 months ago by James Buck

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty, feels cheap
The moment I seen this pack I had to have it. It looks sleek and so un-photo backpackish. I was a bit disappointed when it arrived. The mesh material on the inside feels so thin, rough and cheaply made. This is not something I would think would have come from a reputable company such as Incase. However, the internal compartments are nice and on par with other packs,...
Published on September 16, 2012 by Macroshooter808

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a lot of gear, comfortable, stylish - above expectations, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)

- full length zipper opening, instead of separate/awkward compartments
- laptop sleeve
- chest buckle for stability
- tripod straps
- slim, neat, profile

I have in the main compartment:

- 5D MK II body with 24-70 f/2.8L attached (hood reversed)
- 7D body with 70-200 f/2.8L attached (hood reversed)
- 2x extender for the 70-200
- EX 600 RT flash w softbox
- Tascam DR-40
- Sennheiser evo wireless body pack & transmitter
- small bag with lavelier mic and XLR cable

plus in the front pouches a charger, card reader, IDs, and so on.

great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the perfect bag, for me..., May 25, 2013
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
This was my 4th attempt at a travel camera bag that was comfortable, had no waist straps (hate those things) and fit everything I need while flying. I'm kind of a big guy (6'2" 230), so finding bags that are comfortable is a bit of a challenge.

It easily fit a D700 with 70-200 and bulky shoulder strap attached, into the quick access area (MB-D10 battery grip would not fit with a lens attached). There was still more than enough room for five additional lenses (which I'll probably never travel with) and an SB800 flash.

In the front section it fit the 15" MacBook, iPad mini and a regular iPad (in two different pockets), PLUS there was still room for a large headphone case which was really important to me (noise canceling headphones for flying - see images). All this stuff with room to spare for the phone, extra cables, chargers and other do-dads.

While the material isn't "waterproof," it does feel somewhat weather resistant. I don't care that it doesn't come with an attached rain cover. Those things typically add bulk in the wrong places and I've never actually needed one in practice.

My one and only complaint is that the bag will not stand up by itself - not a deal-breaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product with rear access to your little babies, February 14, 2013
Hi,

I got this backpack in Black-Limited version directly from Incase Website as it's not available anywhere else or at least not at the right price. My backpack arrived very fast and thankfully no custom-vat related charges were applied (shipping to Ireland) to my order. I have to say that I did the right thing selling my Lowepro Flipside 300 bag as it was getting too small for my new lenses. The main reason I got this backpack is because of its rear access. I get easily distracted by what is happening around me, especially when it involves zipping, locking, clipping etc. I even forget to zip up my pants when I go out :D. I was afraid that if I had a different bag with front or side access, one day, I'd have ended up dropping everything on the floor and loosing few k-Euro worth of equipment which is not something funny to experience or even think about.
I also like the fact that they included additional pockets inside and in front for camera accessories, touchscreen devices, cleaning kit, side straps for a tripod/mono-pod, even a small pocket for a point-and-shoot camera. Any dividers that you're left with, you can use as an extra padding for your lenses or DSLR body/-ies. The other important thing for me was the overall size of it. I have to be able to take my gear on a plane and this bag passes EU airlines requirements. BTW, if size doesn't matter to you, I also recommend looking at Fancier Hologon backpack model: FB-6003. It's bigger and offers more compartments + according to manufacturer's spec., its weatherproofness is much better than this Incase backpack.

Now the downsides. What I liked about the Flipside back pack was its ability to twist it around your waist and having full access to your gear at any time.
Fabric that these Incase bags are made out of (PRO - heathered fabric, LIMITED EDITION - durable cotton canvas) isn't waterproof. You need to buy a good rain cover for this backpack (up to 35L), if you're going to regions where it rains quite often. Also remember to get rain cover in a different color than BLACK or any dark color that absorbs heat quickly. Backpack cover in a light color will serve as a heat shield bouncing off the light when you're i.e. on a vacation in hot & sunny Italy. This will not only help you to protect your gear from rain but also reduce the temperature inside of your backpack which effectively will keep your gear cooler. It'll also have a positive impact on your portable power sources such as rechargeable and alkaline batteries used with cameras, flashguns. I'm not sure how the dark grey version of this bag absorbs the heat when carried in bright and sunny day.
Last but not least, the bottom part should have some kind of rubbery legs/patches or reinforced plastic/aluminium frame that would protect it against any wearing and tearing happening during outside escapades.

In overall, I couldn't be happier with this back pack. I really recommend it.

That's all.

Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars Incase DSLR Pro Pack - Awesome Camera Bag, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
I ended up buying this bag in Bangkok after searching high-n-low for it in Australia.
I'm currently travelling... and thanks to this bag getting my gear around is now so much easier now that I can store all my devices including my 15" Macbook Pro, my iPad and my Canon DSLR - in the one pack & I know its 100% safe.
I looked at a ton of bags... and non offered this amount of storage (with room for personal items) or the refined look of the incase DSLR Pro Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
This bag is great for organizing all my lenses etc. Pretty durable. A little heavy for me when I am carrying everything it feels bulky and hard to climb around with, I have to take it off when I shoot which is a bummer. Has lots of storage but carrying all that is a different story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
This backpack is both comfortable and stylish and can protect my 7D, rMBP, my two lenses as well as my audio gear and cables. I do not have an iPad, but if I did it would fit with ease as well. I love the easy access zipper at the top, definitely a plus for this item. This is truly an all in one backpack that stays as slim as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a Substantial Amount of Gear Including my Gripped D-700, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
This is now my second Incase bag, my first being the Ari Marcopoulos sling.

I absolutely love this Incase DSLR Pro bag which features a stylish but understated heather grey exterior. I am able to accommodate a multitude of gear that includes the following:

Gripped Nikon D700, Nikon 300mm F4, Nikon 80-200mm AF-S with hood, Nikon 35-70mm F2.8 with hood, Nikon 50mm D with hood, Nikon SB-900 flash, Yongnuo YN-560 flash, 15" Macbook Pro, Vanguard Alta Pro 284CT Tripod with SBH-300 ball head, Large Rogue Flashbender, Rogue Grid, CarrySpeed speed strap, 4 Aputure Trigmaster radio triggers, Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly sensor cleaner, Visible Dust Sensor Loupe, batteries, cleaning cloths, cables and other miscellaneous items. I easily fit all of these items into this bag with room to spare!

I noticed that another reviewer experienced issues accommodating a gripped Nikon D3, but my experience with the larger gripped D700 suggests that there is more than ample depth to accommodate any Nikon camera. My camera does not protrude anywhere and lies perfectly flat in my bag (I will post a photo shortly).

The only negative I can think of in regard to this bag is the lack of a rain cover. This can be easily remedied however with silicone waterproofing spray which I have also used to further waterproof my snowboard apparel.

Incase absolutely hit a home run with the DSLR Pro Pack. This bag hosts a multitude of pockets to store all of your gear on both the interior and exterior, features removable divider panels, offers a great design aesthetic, solid protective build and is sold for a price that is within the budget of most any photographer. I searched long and hard for a bag that fit my criteria and once again, Incase has met my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
a little than I expected but over great bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, customizable and cushy, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
Arrived quicker than expected. The resizable camera compartment is fabulous. MacBook Pro (15") fits nicely and there is good padding overall. If incase could improve 1 thing, I'd advocate for better zippers as they don't seem too durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black) (Apparel)
Pros:
Great overall design and build quality
Carries a lot
Quick access to camera
doesn't scream camera bag

Cons:
Doesn't fit cameras with grips very well without taking lens off(at least 7D with grip)
No extra small memory card compartments

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Incase CL58059 DSLR Pro Pack Camera Bag (Black)
Out of stock