Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 8, 2014
I'm going to cut to the chase - if you prefer to have the sling strap go over your right shoulder, then DO NOT buy this bag. I did not think this part through and the bag sling strap only goes over your left shoulder. While this is awkward at first, I did somehow get used to it. With the waist straps you relieve your left shoulder of some weight but I just would not recommend this bag for long hikes. For me, since the sling strap was on my non-dominate shoulder, fatigue was an issue during long hikes. And after awhile, taking the camera put while you're tired from hiking is just a bear. The bag has a lot of compartments. I can literally fit in 5 lenses with one that's already attached to the camera. I can also include a flash and a few filters. But its a tight fit. Get it down to 3 lenses and everything is comfortable.

The padding on the side of the bag and the protection it provides to me is questionable. Seems to be on the thin side.

Overall, if you want a stylish bag, go for it but if you want a functional one especially for hiking (5+ miles), then skip it. Ive considered getting the Pro Backpack version but the huge disadvantage is that version does not come with a waist strap which is an absolute must when hiking.

Lesson learned: I'm getting one of those 3 in 1 bags where it can convert into a sling bag, left or right and a regular backpack. They may be at the $170+ range but trust me - after using the Incase, its best to spend a little more.
22 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
- sketchpad
- 14 pencils and charpies
- sunglasses
- baseball hat

and still have a little room left.

Pros : Changing lenses is faster than a hare being chased by two dogs
Supper comfortable even when fully loaded
You look cooler than holding a camera purse

Cons : Only one color
on September 15, 2013
Hello,
I got this a bit back, had a chance to go out with it a bit.

First off, I've never hear of this company, but quality seems very good-to-excellent.
Zips work good.
The inner compartment velcro inserts are good, stick well together, there even button in there for better hold.
Comes with built in rain bag
The strap is very very wide and very comfy.
Comes with tripod holder.
Comes with hidden waist strap.
Has a sizable (padded) laptop compartment.
Has some smaller pockets for passport/phone etc.
Has some inside pockets for memory cards/business cards.
Material is very nice to touch, not abrasive etc.

Note that bottom compartment (the zipper that runs through the middle) can fit 4 sizable things no problem.

Note that arrangement of the pockets is a bit odd, the zip that goes through the middle of the bag is actually on the far side (as the bag is on your back), but it's not hard to get used to that.

My only real complaint, and sadly it's not a small one for me, the inside compartments aren't easy to re-arrange and the inserts it comes with aren't enough to give you the flexibility of layout that you may need ... i.e. there's really only one way to arrange the insides. My issue with is that, while it fits 5D with 70-200 on it no problem, it's very tight to fit a 5D with 16-35 in while the 70-200 takes up the big compartment. It's ether very tight, or you have to remove one of the inserts. This way you don't insert the camera+short lens into the bag lens-first, you put it down like on a shelf (tripod mount down). Then the camera+lens fit fine, but if you put the lens in such a big compartment on it's own it will bounce around.

I didn't want to give up a compartment, this way you can get at 5 lenses (one of which can be 70-200) ... this exactly the setup I was looking for and I'll try the snug fit.

Note: you normally wouldn't carry so much gear, but when you need to this is the bag for it. If you have a crop camera this bag will likely fit everything you own (and the kitchen sink). If you have 5D-size camera, it will be tight. If you have 1D size body you'll only have 4 top loading compartments (and another 4 on the bottom).

If the inner layout had just a bit more freedom I'd give this 5 stars, 6 if I could.
on May 27, 2015
7/6/2015 as for the product
originally i thought i was rating the seller. But for incase, this product has been pretty useful. The pouches, compartments and their placements were very intuitive. Kudos to the rain fly, and tripod strap. My macbook fits nicely in the sleeve. The velcro arrangements were fine but wished that it fit better when re-arranging it to fit a body with a lens attached to it. Would've been nice if there was some kind of mini pouch on the strap... for convenience on small things or an ID/ownership info. Overall i would recommend this product. Just wish i would have purchased it with a trusted seller that doesn't bait and switch.

5/27/2015 1-5 stars for the seller
I had just received this, after arriving late, it obviously came as a used product. It had some noticeable dirt and cat hair. Missing product instructions and warranty from Incase. There were 3 receipts from Netherlands where an employee from this seller obviously left in the bag: 2 from a BP gas station and a hotel where he stayed at. There was also a 10cent euro coin and a used Blistex. Thanks Ryan!

I hope someone at this seller can contact me to correct this. I am very unsatisfied.
review image
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
Really liking this bag. I've been using the Lowepro Fastpack 350 for the last couple of years and while I've liked it overall, it's always felt a bit messy with all the straps and cords dangling everywhere. I never felt good bringing it into a business meeting with clients. Well, the Incase Sling Pack is a much sleeker experience, and so far I'm really liking it a lot. A lot of flexibility with the layout, the straps that I'll never use are tucked away and out of sight. The sling strap is wide and comfortable, doesn't feel like it's digging into my shoulder.

So far, my only drawback is that the laptop compartment does not feel quite as sturdy as the Lowepro. It's certainly padded and I feel like it's protected from drops, but it's so snug that when I insert and remove my 15" MacBook Pro it seems like the bag is slightly curved and is forcing it into a bit of an unnatural position. So I'd really love this bag a lot more if the laptop compartment had a more rigid structure. It's nothing I'll return this bag for though -- which I've recently done with other bags -- and in fact I'm going to sell my Lowepro now.
on October 16, 2013
Medium sized bag for a 6'3" person.
Very easy to flip bag for lens pockets.
Comfortable to wear.
Love it.
on August 1, 2013
Very large. Holds lots of gear. D700 with grip 24-70 70-200 D7000 body 17-55 85 1.8 sb900. Sling is very comfortable. Quality is excellent.
on September 13, 2014
This bag is amazing on organizing daily equipment and on the job shooting. The design of the sling is exceptional especially for convenience with grabbing stuff out of the bag or switching lenses. This bag could easily fit my two speed lights, 35mm, 25-105mm, DSLR body, laptop, cleaning equipment, charger, hydroflask, and snacks. I use this for school and travel and I couldn't be any happier with this product.
on March 7, 2014
This bag was purchased to protect my equipment while traveling by air, and it does allow me to pack quite a bit of gear and has great protection. The reason I gave it four stars is because it is not very comfortable to carry for extended periods of time. I use it for flying, but not for hiking any real distance.
on November 29, 2014
Great bag!

Brought two Bodies, a laptop, a folder, ipad, 70-200 and 3 other lenses internationally! Great for photographers who need to carry quite a bit of gear!