5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book Bag
The greatest book bag I've ever owned. The bag gets so many complements and everyone thinks it's awesome. It has a laptop sleeve, a secondary sleeve (for an iPad or something like that), two pen slots, and two other slots for a calculator or your phone. Fits a lot of books without looking big at all.
Published on January 8, 2012 by Taylor Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars great looks, too little padding
This is a good looking bag made of high quality fabric. However, the padding is way too light, especially on the bottom, where it is non-existant. Every time I put my bag down, my laptop makes a thump. So, I'm going to sew some padding in I think.
Published 19 months ago by ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book Bag, January 8, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars great looks, too little padding, August 27, 2012
ben (Chicago!) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
Its a great buy, I love the texture and the simplicity of the design. However! The photo here is a little misleading, the actual color if the bag is a little whiter than it seems to be in the photo making it difficult to take care of - I really have no idea how to clean this thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great simple bag, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
I use this to tote around my 17" macbook pro, yes the 17s fit... There's very little protection, however. you just have to always be careful not to slam your bag down on the floor.
I primarily purchased this for it's look, and I would buy it again. After months of owning and using it daily, it still looks nice. I also ride my bike while wearing this.. not uncomfortable at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for!, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
I got this backpack for college in the fall and it is great! i fit my MBP 13', Ipad, a filled binder, and the charger and it feels super light! It has a slim look and it very fashionable. I havent used it for school yet but im sure it will be great. it is perfect so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
I have never had a bag that has consistently received compliments. It works great, and its simple design is eye-catching to most folks. Several friends and colleagues have gone as far as to buy a bag of their own after seeing mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best backpack!!!, January 2, 2012
Joseph L. Hilton "J" (Naples, Florida. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
Love this bag... Totally fits Everything, iPhone, MacBook air, and my iPad. Plenty of extra space for all your accessories and the occasional textbook. Highly recommend great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best backpack I've owned, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
Great backpack. Looks great, feels great, ton of pockets. Nice interior for my multiple devices.

It'd be Perfect if they had a retina variation as my laptop is a little slimmer than the sleeve provided.

On a side note, the iPad mini fits in both the laptop and tablet pockets but both are huge in comparison.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan., November 16, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
I've had this backpack for about 2 months now and use it primarily to carry a Macbook Air 13", an iPad, all the accessories, and lately I've been throwing in my Sony NEX camera.

Construction/Quality:
The materials of the bag are really nice and even in the rain it holds up really well. However, as another reviewer pointed out, the design of the zippers is terrible. Because of the flap that covers the zipper you literally need to hold that back while opening and closing it. This is especially frustrating when you're on a subway or walking and need quick and easy access to your stuff.

I haven't read anyone else complain about this so I'm not sure if it's just my bag but the red material inside, although nice looking, has left red dust on all my accessories - which especially worrying regarding the camera.

So overall, good materials on outside, bad material on inside, and stupid design of zippers.

Utility:
I get it, you think you want a minimalistic bag to carry all your beautiful Mac products but then you put your laptop and phone adapter in those little pockets and you realize you have no space for any of those little dongles needed for your laptop or other little things that just add up along the way.

Also, that pocket that looks perfectly designed to fit your adapters in it is also designed in a way that things fall out of your bag if it's laying on its side at any point.

Looks:
Ehh - I thought I'd love it at first site but I really don't and ever since my friend pointed out that it looked like a sock puppet I really can't get that out of my head.

So overall, it's not the worst bag in the world, and I bet I would have bought it even if I saw it in the store first, but I really wish I didn't buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's BLACK, not RED, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Incase Terra Campus Pack (Apparel)
I received it and found that it was grey and black, not cream and red.
The photo you see here is wrong - this cream and red backpack is not ready yet.
Check this out: [...]
I will return it right away.

ARRAY(0xa322c150)