Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 4, 2011
For the price, the poster is of excellent quality. The image and colors are sharp, not faded or dull. Some of the writing is a little small but it is not blurred. The title stands out clearly. Looks great, framed in black in my home theater room. Hard to find such a good poster of this size for this price!
on May 21, 2012
"Inception" will last the rest of the 21st century for its one-of-a-kind balance between action and post-existential philosophy. Christopher Nolan is swiftly overcoming Steven Spielberg as the summer director to watch with this classic just two years ago and "Dark Knight Rising" due in July. This is a classic image from a classic film. Own it.
on January 29, 2011
The print quality on mine was very good and it shipped incredible fast. It was as clear as I saw on most theater posters, and looks great in my office.
on April 6, 2011
Nice bright colors on the poster - the picture doesn't do it justice! I have mine up in my dorm and it looks great.
on September 18, 2010
As a college student, I am very satisfied with this purchase. Big and cheap, perfect for decorating a dorm. Keep in mind that this is a REPRODUCTION POSTER, which means that the quality will not be as perfect as say, a print. This really isn't a big deal though until you've got your eye right up against the poster.
on May 17, 2014
Great poster. Just what we were looking for. Bought as a gift and put it in a frame. Looked super good.
on May 3, 2015
Some other reviewers made it sound like the print quality of this poster was top notch. Well, it's not. It is clearly printed from a smaller image and blown up to fit the size of the poster. the test is pixelated and the color quality is somewhat bland. Is it awful? No. Worse prints are out there. Is it acceptable as a movie poster to hang up in my movie room? Not in my book. I requested a refund and found a superior poster on ebay.
on August 26, 2015
As lovely as advertised. It looks fantastic framed on my wall.
review image