Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 56 questions
votes
Sorry, it's more complicated than that. This device has both USB and SD card storage capability. The "number" of photos that this device can store depends on whether you're storing them internally or on one of these external storage devices, the capacity of the storage device, AND the aggregate file sizes of the photos. Some of these devices (sorry I didn't note if this one can) can play back vids, which take up much more storage space than simple pictures. Memory is cheap, so don't scrimp. What I did for my non-tech parents-organize pictures by category (vacation, child's wedding, etc.) and put them on different USB drives. Write on the drive what's on it, and let them view the ones they feel like. This frame actually uses a sensor that senses the presence of people, so goes to sleep when no one's around, and pauses with screen off when you leave the room. Buy a few USB drives-they're cheap. Load them up and show insert the USB drive, and turn the frame on. Most of them will simply start up when turned on and no settings are changed.
Nov 12, 2013 by Soccercop
votes
no it dont take batteries just has a plug you do need either a sd card or a usb stick
Dec 21, 2014 by jodi m mclaughlin
votes
vote
No audio, visual only. Runs through photographs in sequence or on a random setting.
Dec 28, 2013 by Paige Porchia
vote
No, plug-in only.
May 27, 2014 by cingarrett
vote
Yes, it can display pictures in random order. Still going strong at our house after almost 2 years.
Nov 15, 2013 by Chris Taylor
vote
I used a flash drive to display pictures. You can download pictures from your laptop to the flash drive. I haven't used the SD card to display pictures yet, not sure how you would download pictures to a SD card.
Dec 13, 2012 by Cici W.
vote
Not sure
Dec 4, 2013 by Jack 69
votes
My son connected to my desk top computer and "downloaded" most all of the photos that I had of the family for my mom to take to nursing home. The frame has now been unplugged, dropped, replugged, done the sideways thing and upright and still has all the original pictures and is working most all of the time. Hope this helps you.
Dec 6, 2014 by joyce o hill
votes
Yes, you need a memory card or stick. I have an SD card (2 GB) in my digital picture frame.
Dec 4, 2013 by M. Ament
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers