Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2014
I received my tablet 2days after I ordered it. I didn't think it would work too good because of the low price, but it works great. Its fast and enjoyable. I see some people say its slow as dialup. I have wireless internet on my laptop so I just turn my tablet on and it did everything else. You got to have wireless internet to do that. I see now that its even cheaper for what I paid for it. I only paid 83and its great. I give it a five star
22 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
Love the size, however even when connecting to wifi this product is kind of slow, however if you are just looking for something easy to work with it is worth the money. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for
on April 19, 2014
T his tablet is great its fast smooth and the microphone works great the resolution is good Netflix works really good and YouTube the weight of the tablet has an nice feel not to heavy not to light battery lasts about 4 hoursmaybe 5 if you exit out of your apps or use task killer app great buy.
on April 20, 2014
best tablet for the price. lightweight, easy to use, and supports everything I need wifi, email, web, and several apps I use
on April 24, 2014
Purchase for a gift for my mum and she is loving it. Screen size is great for her, and light weight easy to handle. She wishes the cord to plug in the wall was longer, but other than that loves its ease of use.
on March 19, 2014
It works great I love it. also love the two leather stand cases.I would tell my friends about them.Thank You!
Like it a lot ,enjoy using it. Price was right thanks.
Might get another one sometime in the future maybe
on June 5, 2014
I bought from a third party, Selling Direct. The item was defective. It froze constantly which made browsing the web and playing games IMPOSSIBLE. I expected an easy return, but found out I had to pay shipping to CHINA! The seller refused paid postage and stated the device had been tested prior to sending it to me. Unfortunatly amazon isnt able to resolve this issue, and I'm stuck with a slow tablet and now have to contact the manufactuerer to see about repairs. If the repairs cost me more than the shippment back to China, then I will opt to just send it back... that is if the seller will accept it back now that this process has taken longer then their required date to receive it. NOT a happy customer! If I wanted to spend more money, I would have bought a more expensive tablet. Be cautious about third party dealers as this seller was not as helpful as Amazon.
on June 21, 2014
This product has be returned because of missing drivers needed to hook-up to my PC. User manual is full of poor grammar and misspelling, and is totally useless. The manual does not give any information or diagrams of the unit. My PC tried to automatically load and replace missing drivers and was unable to, which means the unit is defective and cannot communicate with the PC other than acknowledging USB connection. I went online to the manufacturer's web site and that was also totally useless. I contacted via email the Seller and have not heard a word back from them. Battery Life? A big joke! 100% charged and while trying to set up this unit I kept noticing the battery indicator showing less and less battery.....about 15 minutes usage the battery drained down to 83%. I should have invested in something more known or better branded. I would not recommend purchasing this based upon my own experience.
on July 30, 2014
Awesome tablet !!! It works in must hot spots, so far. I can go 200 feet in our yard with a strong signal !! Great color. Easy to use right out of the box !! Camera is .3 mg. Out doors or well lit areas for camera, I have found. It might work better for you. (I am use to my Canon camera)
Other than the camera, it is an excellent tablet !!