5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
Published on March 24, 2012 by Dianna S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Stylus, but a little overpriced.
I enjoy using this stylus on my Kindle Fire because it makes surfing the web so much easier.

My only complaint with this product is the price - there appears to be many other products available that do the same job as this stylus, but cost 50% less. Not sure why this product costs so much since it is a pretty simple device.

Price aside, I could not...
Published 23 months ago by Artlog

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, March 24, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Incipio Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and other Touchscreen Devices, Black (Accessory)
I bought this for my Kindle Fire because I was very frustrated with smudges on the screen and hitting the incorrect button. Love, love, love this stylus. It really speeds up navigating, is lightweight, and looks expensive. I chose this stylus because I wanted one with a clip to attach to the KF. Could not live without it. Can't imagine anyone not being thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 16, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Even though I have long slender fingers, I seem to not be able to type on my Kindle Fire. The stylus I bought that goes with the Kindle Fire was great. Not more finger marks on my screen and no more missed letters. Great price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 3, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
THis is the best think in this world. It will not leave smudges or marks on your kindle Fire. I was having problem with finger prints on it and now that i have this i do not have that problem any more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Stylus, but a little overpriced., May 19, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

Price aside, I could not get along without this product. It allows me to tap on a word when I am reading a book and have the meaning of the word displayed. It also makes hitting a single article on the net easier to select since it is smaller than my fingers and therefore allows me to zero in on the exact area I want to see.

I recommend that anyone who has a Kindle Fire get a stylus to make using your Kindle eaiser. I would just shop around first and make sure you are getting only what you need at a price you think is reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life made Easy, May 8, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased a Kindle Fire, love it.. but my fingers didn't work well with the screen. I had to touch more than once to get it to do something, but my niece who has a kindle had no problem getting it to work.
I was tempted to return it.. but I thought I would try a stylus first. I am glad I did. You just touch the screen with the tip and it does what it is supposed to do. And no more fingerprints on the screen. Love,love, love the stylus and the Kindle.
Good price, very stylish looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made nearly well enough to justify its cost, June 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I bought one of these to go with my new Kindle Fire, despite some worry about reviews that said the rubbery tip at the business end wasn't very sturdy. I've been using mine for just under 2 weeks. So far the tip hasn't given me any problems. It's a hollow hemisphere of some type of plastic, and you can collapse it by pushing on it. You have to be careful not to push too hard when using the stylus, or the tip will start to cave in (so far it pops back out when the pressure is released). It's not a solid piece of rubber or other material, and it doesn't seem like it's going to last with the rigors of regular use. I'd feel better if it had been made out of a solid material, or at least if there had been additional tips included, and a way to change them.

Some other areas have already been problematic, though.

First: The entire stylus is just a hair over 4.25" long - it's a good bit shorter than a typical ballpoint pen. What this means is that you have to keep spinning the stylus in your fingers, to avoid having the clip dig into the side of your hand as you grip it. If it was longer, the clip would stick out behind your hand, and not cause this problem. It gets annoying to have to change your grip on it whenever you notice that it's digging into your hand.

Second: The clip on my stylus is very wiggly where it attaches to the stylus itself, and there isn't any way to tighten it up. Because of this, the little ball-end on the clip has already gouged a big line halfway around the stylus, where it has abraded the black painted finish. So it's already ugly, and at some point I'm probably just going to cut the clip off entirely with a pair of diagonal pliers. There's no way that this is acceptable for something that's this new, at this price. It just looks like shoddy manufacturing.

Third: The metal collar that holds the tip is fairly close to the tip itself, and one of my children had a hard time not banging the metal against the screen when she was playing a game, holding the stylus at an angle that was comfortable for her. She had to hold it nearly perpendicular to avoid hitting the metal onto the glass (the clicking noise is disconcerting when you worry about doing damage to the glass). She ended up ditching the stylus and using her fingers instead - so I was back to cleaning smudges, which the purchase of the stylus was intended to prevent. So much for that.

If I thought things would be any better with a replacement, I'd be sending it back. As it stands, I probably won't bother. But if the rubber tip does give out as other reviewers warn that it might, then it will go back anyway, and I'll return here and amend my review. I gave it one star because so far the tip does do its job when you use it at a nearly right angle on the Kindle Fire's touchscreen.

In conclusion, I can't recommend this stylus at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Kindle Fire and daughter's Ipod touch, May 27, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I bought this because there are times that my Kindle seems to only be semi-responsive to touch and because I like playing "Draw Something" on my Fire.

So far, I've been very pleased! I can definitely use this for easier drawing on my game and there has been no point in which my Kindle hasn't responded to the stylus.

My daughter has an ipod touch that she uses for everything including "draw something". The iPod responds very well to the stylus as well.

The pen isn't very large and I find that I can tuck it into the elastic bands of my Kindle cover Verso Prologue Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Tan so that I always have them together and it doesn't keep the case hanging open. It isn't an overly exciting item, but it definitely does what I need it to do and is a really reasonable price! I also have to say, after reading reviews for other stylus pens, that this seems to be one of the best ones on the market. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for Kindle, May 4, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I was having difficulty with the Kindle keyboard and also with "clicking" on buttons on web pages for our library's downloadable books. This tool enables me to accurately and quickly "type" numbers and letters and to nimbly "click" web page buttons. It is perfect for my needs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right..., May 20, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I spent several hours researching styluses before I decided to purchase this one. I was worried about the sensitivity of the stylus as many reviews of other brands had complaints about requiring too much pressure which ruined the tip, or inconsistencies with responses. But this stylus seems perfect. I've had it for a month now with no complaints. It's fairly lightweight, but not cheap; looks nice, and has excellent performance. The sensitivity level seems just right. Good price for an excellent working product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubber tip came off, June 17, 2012