Incipio NGP Case for iPhone 4/4S-Matte Black
|Price:||$3.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$21.14 (85%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra thin, soft, and impact resistant carrying solution
- Made from a next generation polymer, this carrying solution is tear and elongation resistant
- Will not fade or become sticky
- Soft texture with matte finish
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 4.65 inches, 0.05 inches, 2.49 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Incipio NGP Case for iPhone 4/4S-Matte Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nataly Marie||Cellular Hookup||Cellular Hookup||wineshop|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 4||Apple iPhone 4||Apple Iphone 4||Apple iPhone 6|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: One Size | Color: black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
* Apple Bumper- Minimal protection. Reports of scratching steel band and streching after continual use.
* Griffin Reveal Etch- Very nice look and feel, but rubber sides were too loose for my liking.
* Speck Candyshell- Confident about its protection, but too bulky, scratch-prone, and incompatible with most pin connectors.
* Incipio Silicrylic- Precise fit and compatability. Silicone layer picks up lint (removed easily, but still...).
Incipo NGP Matte
- Perfect fit.
- Perfect balance of grip/slickness. Does not attract dust/lint.
- Clean looks.
- Does not hamper LED flash performance.
- Easy to operate phone controls.
- Superb compatability with 3rd party docks and connectors.
- Material is tough to scratch.
- Easy to install/remove.
- Good size lip to lift front screen off surfaces.
- Thick material provides both shock and puncture protection.
- Compatible with screen protectors.
- Case shows marks from being removed from mold (some more than others).
- Thicker than Apple Bumper
If you can live with the slight blemish*, the NGP Matte provides the ideal balance between protection, size, grip, and function. It is easy to put in and out of pockets, provides excellent grip/feel without picking up unecessary dirt/lint and offers clean lines to enhance its attractiveness. The best "everyday" case I have tested so far.
*Mold marks may even be removed with careful dremeling. Proceed at your own risk.
1. FIT - I have a white 4S. Not all regular 4 cases will fit the 4S. This does, and well. I desire a snug, secure fit without feeling like IF I want to remove the case I'll damage my phone or the case itself. This succeeds wonderfully. On and off like a dream; you don't have to hold your tongue just right to easily switch out cases. The bumper allows the iphone to be recessed enough that you can set it screen-side down, however I'd prefer it to be a centimeter or two deeper which really wouldn't affect bulk but would add even more confidence. 4 1/2 stars for fit.
2. BUTTONS/CUT OUTS/FLASHBACK - Flashback worries me. So many cases do not allow enough room cut out around the flash or the cutout is not lined in black thus creating a halo or blurred effect on your pics. Thankfully, the 050 doesn't suffer from this problem. Additionally, the volume buttons, jack, speaker, etc all fit beautifully and work as they should with no effort. I use the stock Apple branded charger, it fits like a glove. After market chargers or docks may not...so be aware and research that. 5 stars.
3. FEEL- iPhones are slick; very easy to fumble. I opted against many of the popular cases by Speck and the like because of their gloss finish. If you're a butterfingers like me, having the silicone-feel of the 050 which offers some resistance on slick surfaces and that doesn't feel slippery is a huge plus. But thankfully it doesn't feel gritty or sandpapery either. A big 5 stars for feel.
4.APPEARANCE- I appreciate the 050 comes in a few girly color options. I ordered the turquoise and purple. It's sweet.Read more ›
Let me tell you a brief story:
I previously never had a case on my iPhone 4 before, because I thought the phone was too beautiful to mar with a case. Well that was a huge mistake, because 2 weeks ago, I accidentally dropped my iPhone 4 on the sidewalk and the screen shattered into about a million pieces, the sides of the iPhone were completely crushed in, and it basically looked like my iPhone had been run over by a tank. All this from a minor 4 foot drop out of my hand onto the ground.
I had to purchase a brand new iPhone from the Apple Store to replace my damaged one, and I vowed to always use a case from that point forward.
I had always loved Incipio's cases for my old iPhone 3GS, so I snapped up this NGP case for my iPhone 4. Really nice rubbery material that doesn't stick to your pockets, and feels very solid in your hands.
But I didn't know how well it would protect.
Well, last night I had a chance to find out. I was eating dinner with some friends and I was showing them something in the iPhone. I sneezed, and ridiculously the iPhone went FLYING out of my hands, across the room, bouncing like an acrobat on the HARD TILE FLOOR about 10 times and twirling & flipping in the air in between each bounce. it was HORRIFYING! I was watching it happen in slow motion, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was about a hundred times worse than the minor drop which destroyed my old iPhone 2 weeks prior.
When my new iPhone finally came to a screeching halt about 20 feet away, I was expecting the worst. I was terrified to pick up my iPhone, which was facing down on the hard tile ground.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Returned it cause clear plastic part started snapping through right away.Published 10 hours ago by Amazon Admirer
No it did not meet my expectation plus it does not fit my phonePublished 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Love this phone case. It's great for preventing cracks on minor drops.Published 1 day ago by Amber S.
Did not fit phone. Did not pass leak test. Sent back immediatelyPublished 2 days ago by Tammy Olsson
This is my favorite phone case ever! It has a pretty cheap, plastic feel, but it lasted pretty long time to my surprise. I have gotten so many compliments on this phone case. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Emily Pratt