Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on October 10, 2011
Pros:
Not too bulky
built strong, have dropped the phone numerous times with no damage
aesthetically pleasant

cons:
1. Very hard to take case off if you need to take battery out.
2. The white on this case gets dirty VERY easily, I've had the black one along with this one and it never got as dirty.

Overall nice product.
on January 16, 2012
This case was beautiful when I first put it on my phone. It was undoubtedly the best fit I have ever had with my X2. But, my phone went dead only a week into having the new case, so I had to take it off to take out the battery. The tightness of the case caused it to break when I was taking it off because it was so hard. I would buy this product again if there was another way to get the case on and off.
on September 29, 2011
I love that this case has two components, though it is not too bulky. It is exactly what I was looking for!
on May 5, 2012
If you have a Droid X2, your phone is already pretty bulky. This case does not add much to this bulk, unlike some other top-shelf cases on the market right now. However, it protects the phone from SERIOUS damage. I'm not usually one to write reviews, but last night I dropped my phone off of a 25 foot fire escape (yeah, I'm serious, that high), and absolutely *NO* damage was done to the phone. None at all! From what I can tell, the phone landed on one of it's corners, and bounced around a little. The only damage is to the outside of the case, and for the most part it is all superficial. There's a little bit of a crack in the hard shell (on the corner that I believe the phone first fell on) but upon taking the phone out of the case I realized that the actual phone was completely unharmed.

That should be all the convincing that anyone needs, but I also find the case pretty small and convenient. Sometimes I need to take it off to plug cables into the headphone jack that are too big for use with the case, but it's not that much of a hassle. Application of the case once you get familiar with it takes ~20-30 seconds maximum.

I always really liked this case, but I'm now certain that it's saved my phone from certain death at least once. My heart dropped for the 3 seconds of silence while the phone was falling, and upon hearing the crash I was positive it was over. But no, my Incipio hard shell case took all of the damage, and even so it is still completely usable!
on September 18, 2011
I have been browsing through potential carrying cases for my new phone, a Droid X2. I was undecided on cases because I felt as though the silicone case might have good grip but not enough protection, whereas a hard case might be more protection but not enough grip.

I chose the Incipio and it is perfect! It includes a gray silicone-type case that wraps the body of the phone and then a hardcover that you snap over it. Twice the protection and the inside case sticks out in a few areas for extra grip. I'm very happy with it, it shipped quickly, and the quality is worth the price. I highly recommend it!
on December 19, 2012
I looked for months for a case for my Droid X2.
I was super excited when I finally found one that actually protects and looks good too.
UPDATE: A year and a half later and I still love it... I had to replace my phone's batter and it is difficult to get the case off at first, but once you figure it out, it's pretty easy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
This was actually the second time I purchased this cover. My husband had the first one a long time....then dropped his phone out of an 18-wheeler onto a parking lot. The cover did crack...but the phone wasn't even scratched. So we got another cover. Definately work the money.
on January 17, 2012
A hard sided component to battle scratches, pressure, cracking, and damage due to drops, and a soft component inside to deter shock and liquid damage. It comes with a screen protector that fits the screen perfectly, and a little screen protector applicator, microfiber screen cleaning cloth, and directions. I will be purchasing other cases like this for my future phones. Very durable, scratch and stain resistant case. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
on October 22, 2013
Case has protected my wife's phone for quite some time. She has dropped it several times and the only bad thing is the the hard outer plastic has cracked and would snag in her pocket of purse. Its not nearly as bulky as my otterbox but still seems to offer decent protection.
on January 28, 2012
I got this case for my new upgrade, and I love it! It does exactly what I bought it to do- protect my Droid from my 9 month old daughter. It is difficult to take this case off, but if you get both corners off on the bottom of the phone usually I can slip it out (which I do while charging to prevent overheating my battery). It does make the phone quite large but I'd rather have it protected. It doesn't show wear as quickly as some other cases which is always a plus.