Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Red|Change

on February 15, 2013
I recently purchased one of these for a Surface Pro with a type cover and it is way to tight.
The device just barely fits in this case and there is barely enough room for the power adapter in the front pouch.
I would absoulutely not recommend this case for anyone that has a Surface Pro with a type cover.
I am sure it probably would work ok for an RT if the front pocket expanded out just a bit more.
on September 3, 2015
I've used this to hold the Surface Pro I use for my social work job 5/7 days a week since April, opening and closing the case numerous times each day. It is simply designed and works perfectly for what I needed and I'm very happy with my choice. I expect long service from this purchase and am very happy with it!
on June 12, 2013
The nylon sleeve works great for carrying my Windows Surface Pro with my attached keyboard, and the front pocket comes in handy for storing the stylus. It provides good protection for carrying the surface out and about, such as to meetings or classes. However there is no room for carrying the Surface's power supply, so for longer trips you'll need either a separate place to carry the power supply, or a bigger carrier to hold everything.
on June 14, 2013
I've had this case since the surface pro launch, it works great with the type cover or the touch cover on the surface pro.

if using the typecover , just put the pen in the zipper sleeave along with your memory cards.

Yes you'll need a carrying bag if you want to take the power supply, but i wouldn't want that right next to the tablet anyways if dropped.

overall really good case.
on November 9, 2014
Padding is perfect, zipper is piece of crap. Don't waste your money! Very first time I used it the grab-tab for the zipper broke off... Really??? I replaced it with a piece of leather strap and it's acceptable. If you use the power cover for your Surface Pro1/2 the sleeve is too small and won't close. The Nixon sleeve works perfectly with any of MS keyboard/covers. I have all three covers so I know.
on May 11, 2013
looked everywhere in stores to find something to accommodate my new surface... everything was for iPad...I was extremely happy to find something that was just right! I love that it has a matching stripe of color to match my keyboard-nice touch! The case fits snugly at 1st but has softened to fit nicely...the workmanship is very nice and I like the front pocket for headphones & stylus
on April 8, 2014
I don't use the keyboard that attaches, so it fits perfect. The sleeve is thick, which I like, and the inside is super soft that protects it from scratching. I couldn't ask for a better sleeve than this to be honest, it does everything I wanted it to do. I use it most of the time in combination with the Solo Storm 10" Tablet Swing backpack and it fits like a glove in there. Basically gives me double protection and mobility when I'm traveling, without having to worry about the safety of it. Considering the cost of the Surface Pro and the screen being exposed (when using it as a tablet), I think this is the best solution I could find. The sleeve's material is phenomenal and it has a useful zippered pouch for small items. Again, I think three things set this sleeve apart:

1. Thickness - it's much thicker than the ones I've seen
2. Inside is super soft, excellent material to ensure not getting anything scratched
3. Inside has a stretchable flap that secures the Surface Pro nicely

Overall, great product and one of the best sleeves I've used regardless of the product it's made for.
on October 6, 2014
Fits the Surface RT very well, and I use the front pocket for an HDMI cord for those rare occasions when you need to hook the tab up to a bigger screen :) Overall pleased with the product, soft on the inside for protection, and even though there was a tear in the outer layer due to shipping (resolved with the seller), there are a few layers of protection, so the tablet isn't in harms way.
on October 25, 2013
It's light, it's padded, it's well-put-together, it has a nice little pocket that holds my earbuds when I go out. It even fits my mouse pad in the case along with my Surface. I live in Seattle, and frequently go out to coffee shops to work in the evening, and having my Surface RT in this case means that I don't worry about dropping it on the way.
on January 13, 2015
Perfect fit for Surface 2 with the keyboard. Magenta touch cover color matches the top of the sleeve, small but nice detail. It has a small pocket for the pen or small something. Nice addition to the Surface 2.