5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case
Published 23 months ago by P. verdeflor

3.0 out of 5 stars nice case!
Good protection for the Xperia, but adds quite a bit of bulk to an otherwise slim and pocket friendly phone.
Published 9 months ago by Tom Ellison

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, September 10, 2012
Excellent, high quality case! This is my second Incipio case, the first was the Feather Case for the iPod Touch. I was very satisfied with its quality & protection so I decided to try their phone cases, and I am not disappointed. I dropped my Xperia today on the street. The phone fell hard and bounced a few times, but the case did its job and am confident in its protection. Case is very easy to put on or remove, and is snug. I also like how it also has a clear strip, along the area of the Xperia's clear buttons, so you can see all the way through, very nice. That wasn't clear in the item picture and I was worried that it would be covered. Definitely eye-catching. Basic screen protector included but also works well and is easy to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worths all the money paid !!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Incipio SE-130 NGP Case for Sony Xperia P - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have to say simply PERFECT !! I didn't find too many cases for my xperia P, all of them was awful,until I saw this, not so awful, but with a very high price for a case.... but I needed to purchase to avoid damage to my brand new xperia. But when it comes, I was surprise about quality, even it comes with screen protector so this could be an extra feature.

Highly recomend INCIPIO cases.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, but not the same pink as pictured, October 12, 2012
I really like this case! The fit is snug, just the tiniest bit loose but otherwise pretty flawless. The only thing I would want to mention is that the pink is more of a deep pink-purple, not the bright pink as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., October 11, 2012
Excellent product. Solid construction. Fits like a glove. Camera buttons are a little stiff, but it just takes a little more, or use the on screen camera button. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case and styling matches my phone, October 7, 2012
The case fits Sony Xperia P perfectly, style wise too. It also comes with screen protecter which is a great plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect Sony cell phones, June 20, 2014
It's a very good protective case for Sony Xperia phones.
But it's a little bit too thick compared to Sony phones' width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, April 2, 2014
this product is very good quality, i like it very much, it is expensive - but worse buying ! I recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit. Great look., February 19, 2014
Absolutely no complaints. Had the case for a year and still tight fit. Perfect alignment of button cutouts. Grippable. Minimalist design works perfectly with Xperia minimalism. Have dropped my phone three times. Still not so much as a scratch or ding.

5.0 out of 5 stars sony xperia p case, January 11, 2014
I must admit, there were few case options for this phone, but this one protects the phone, helps with grip and is more attractive than the bare phone

3.0 out of 5 stars nice case!, November 24, 2013