Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Incipio Stashback for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 72% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Incipio Stashback for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Obsidian Black / Obsidian Black
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Impact resistant plextonium shell with a shock absorbing silicone core.
- Slim and secure back compartment - ideal for carrying credit cards, ID and cash.
- Ultra-rugged protection defends your device against the most severe of conditions.
- Complete access to all ports and controls while maintaining full-coverage protection.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 0.37 inches, 2.43 inches, 4.9 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Incipio Stashback for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Obsidian Black / Obsidian Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 5||Apple iPhone 5||iPhone 5/5s||Apple iPhone 5|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: iPhone 5/5S | Color: black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
- UPDATE: I just tried a new CC case, the GT Leverage and it doesn't measure up to the Stashback either. The Leverage looked classy but after a few months the finish tarnished and the top button broke. So back to the good old Stashback...Read more ›
As far as regular phone protection, it's fine. It provides a little shock absorption I guess and keeps scratches off. There's a raised edge around the front, so if you drop the phone on its face the screen won't come in contact with the ground. I've noticed it's helping keep wear on the protector down. It comes with a back protector (as the cards you put in it will be touching the phone body itself) and a screen protector, which is also fine. The only thing I notice is a little rainbowing if I hold it at a low angle, but during normal use it's not an issue. No big deal.
All this makes me want to give this case five stars... except for one thing. It scratches VERY easily. After I'd only been carrying it a couple days, it already had a number of small scratches. Right now, after a couple months, it has about four obvious scuffed up spots where it rubs against my pocket. Since I have a dark color, you have to turn it to catch the light to see them, but it's not exactly unnoticeable. The light gray rubber parts are showing no wear yet though.Read more ›
- Very easy on/off as well as card in/out.
- Stores more card-shaped objects than anything else I've tried. (I've got 3 plastic cards - 2 with raised type - plus a 4th paper transit card. I might be able to fit 4 plastic cards if I tried.)
- Very well disguised; so far everyone who has seen it has been surprised.
- Not slippery; easy to keep hold of.
- Good hard/soft material mix, for the kind of impact resistance I trust.
- Enough of a lip around the front to protect the glass from touching a surface, without needing a screen protector (although it comes with one I didn't use; I prefer going without because of the way the glass is treated).
- Enough open room around the headphone jack to plug in prongs with wider base than apple ear pods, which is tough with an iPhone 5 because of how thin they are. Also, if necessary, I can open the card compartment to uncrowd the jack area.
- The hood around the camera lens is matte finish, so the flash does not reflect a haze into images when on.
- Adds a little bulk, which I really don't mind, because it gives me more to hold onto. Also, I don't feel the purpose of the iPhone 5's super thinness is defeated, because without it I wouldn't be able to fit so many cards with only this much bulk added.
- I don't absolutely love the look/feel of the outer plastic shell, which gradually gets scuffed up. (I used to have a leather case, which I'm a bit spoiled on, but this case is functionally much better.) I don't absolutely hate it, either, but this is why I can't give it a perfect score.
- I do slightly miss having the actual sleep/wake and volume buttons exposed, thus showing off more of the actual device, as my old case did.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wife loves this. Believe she can fit at least 3 cards in the pocket section. Doesn't need to carry a purse.Published 5 days ago by Todd Stayin
I had to buy another one of these after using this for more than a year. I could have continued to use it but I just didn't like the scratches on the back, which is normal wear n... Read morePublished 7 days ago by fjs
everyone comments on how cool this is and I agree!! I can carry my ID and 2 credit cards without bulk!!Published 13 days ago by Belinda Bailey
This case is amazing. I used it for a while before my device upgrade. It lasted a long time and barely had any scratches on it. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Jessica B
decent case for the objective of holding your card but not protective at all. Scratches really easy then shattered my phone a week later from dropping it off the couch. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Skye