|Item model number||IPAD-105|
|Item Weight||15.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.25 x 0.5 x 9.38 inches|
Incipio iPad 1 SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core - Black/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Innovative design combining a high quality polycarbonate plastic exterior embedded in a shock absorbing silicone core
- Provides sturdy protection without sacrificing style
- Cutouts give easy access to controls, touch screen, and inputs
Top Customer Reviews
1. Non-Grip back. (Its not quite slippery but doesn't offer much friction)
2. Weight - after fitting this onto the iPad I noticed a significant difference in how heavy the iPad felt.
1. Looks great and professional
2. Offers a significant amount of protection with two additional layers of protection. (Soft Gel Insert surrounded by Hard Case protection)
3. Has all the proper cuts for chargers, speakers, etc.
4. Protects all buttons and screen with soft gel.
4 out of 5 because of the weight and non grip backing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I gave this ipad to my grandson when I brought a new one. This is such a great case for him to keep it protected.Published 22 months ago by Susan E. Pawlowski
This worked alright temporarily but did not offer the support that is needed to protect the device. Very light weight.Published 23 months ago by Alutes
Product works well, and was easy to install. Its getting hard to find a good case for ipad 1. This one works fine, and price is reasonable.Published 24 months ago by Rob Albright
The cover doesn't fit my ipad 1 very snuggly. But for the low price of $20, It's better than nothing. At least it offers some protection at very little cost.Published on July 11, 2013 by Patty
The is a great case for iPad 1, it feels good in the hands and looks clean and polished looking. The raised edges makes it easy to grab from table or bag.Published on June 9, 2013 by ria
thisdeath is item is a great product at a good price. I had been looking for a while and was Rey glad I found thisPublished on April 20, 2013 by Debra Townley